What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Mochi by Karma G

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Which pheno did you end up liking the best and why? Those calyxes are getting large and in charge!

Well, no idea yet...I am liking the calyxes on #2 but the bag appeal on #6 is gonna be of the charts. That being said...I always try to sample the final product before culling anything.

#5 appears to be closest to done so took a small branch 2/3 up on day 62. Starting to amber up so she will be hanging soon.

picture.php

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
tent shot

tent shot

Starting top left, counter-clockwise
#2, #6, #5
picture.php

Bottom left is a Cherry Gorilla Cookie that I am trying my reversal skills on :yay:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Day 72, #2

Day 72, #2

Took branches and scoped out the trichs last night, and all three plants are basically ready to take. For my preference anyway.....hardly any clear left....mostly cloudy with about 10-15 % amber at this point. Based on the smoke and if they get run again.....I may take them either earlier or later next time. ~70 days for a first run is good

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lowers

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran

#5 didn't take the stress I put them thru on accident too well. Didn't look close enough during the grow and have seeded lower buds.

Still trying to get a grip on it. I haven't found any nanners or seeds on #2. Nanners on #6 but no seeds, yet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Will get pics of #6 up tomorrow. Smoke reports soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts