What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MrNice Super Silver Haze

HAZENACIOUS

Hi Haze fans,

Good news! SSH#1 is confirmed female! yay! I am cloning her tomorrow and then I will flower her !

Still 33c during day 29c during night... 100% Organic. 18/6 with LED ( around 170w ) 3000k/6500k mix

SSH#1 at day 37 / week 5

View Image

Then there is SSH#2 at day 11 which seemed it to make it the first stage but its struggling a bit with the 2nd stage... some DNA/hormone repair hopefully and we are back in business :D

View Image

I am hoping SSH2#2 will be male.. so I can do F2 but if I get a female it's still fine with me !
Congrats! she is looking like a serious haze. #2 looks like a mutant...very cool, should pull out of it.

leet

Congrats! she is looking like a serious haze. #2 looks like a mutant...very cool, should pull out of it.

Hi! Thanks! Yes SSH#1 also seems hazey to me, I'm waiting for clones to root and as soon as I see roots, I am flowering her! As you can see she looks a bit empty because I took 7 clones off her and the main top also, hopefully she will grow much faster now since she has big root system.

SSH#2 is also catching up , seems healthy and growing fine now. A bit more indica looking ? NL5 maybe ?

SSH#1 _ day 43 still 29-34c temps, mix of LED 3000K and 6500K 18/6.

picture.php

SSH#2 _ day 17

picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

Hi! Thanks! Yes SSH#1 also seems hazey to me, I'm waiting for clones to root and as soon as I see roots, I am flowering her! As you can see she looks a bit empty because I took 7 clones off her and the main top also, hopefully she will grow much faster now since she has big root system.

SSH#2 is also catching up , seems healthy and growing fine now. A bit more indica looking ? NL5 maybe ?

SSH#1 _ day 43 still 29-34c temps, mix of LED 3000K and 6500K 18/6.

View Image

SSH#2 _ day 17

View Image

Hi Leet, she looks really nice, great form, compact and sativa leaning. That other does have a NL look about the leaves, maybe 5hz leaning? 5hz tend to look a little more indica as seedlings but they often become much more sativa as they mature and cuts look more sativa then seedling did.

Grandad

Hey L33t - really interesting so thanks for sharing. What's your experience with LEDs and hazes? Are they comparable to 600w?

St. Phatty

I have 2 plants that had Jack Herer as the Father.

(Jack Herer is similar to SSH.)

They are catching up with the other plants in size, and then some.

They will be flowering all through September, October, & November.

I'm wondering if I have to set up a grow light outdoors to help the plants in November.

leet

I treat LEDs same wattage as HPS and they compare nicely,each with its own strengths and weaknesses. I like leds up to 250w then I switch to HIDs.

SSH#1 has been cloned and now flowering day 2.

picture.php

lLucky

Anybody have some pollen from an old version SSH male?

If I were to buy Mr Nice SSH pack today, would they be much different than what was once offered before? I really love SSH.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Anybody have some pollen from an old version SSH male?

If I were to buy Mr Nice SSH pack today, would they be much different than what was once offered before? I really love SSH.

Yea. People will dispute my claims but many of the parents used for Shantis lines have been replaced over the years with others, albeit suitable replacements. I am not saying that’s a negative or positive but just stating the facts.

lLucky

Yea. People will dispute my claims but many of the parents used for Shantis lines have been replaced over the years with others, albeit suitable replacements. I am not saying that’s a negative or positive but just stating the facts.

That's what I figured... and not even saying what's available now is worse/better but I'd really like the older version of SSH...