What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

American glass - where to buy?

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Hi all

where's everyone getting their american glass? I've grown tired of my same chinaglass and feel the need to support something domestic.

I ordered a HVY beaker from thepipeking.com but they got their heads up their asses. 2 weeks no shipping, being told its backordered, then its defective, then a refund LOL

Really would like to find a GonG beaker or bubble bottom, something old school looking without breaking the bank
@clearabong runs auctions on IG. American glass only.

RawNature

just got a couple taster pipes from manifest glassworks. Has 3 prong bowl so it dont get clogged and also cleans easy/ ash catch. Now includes roll stopper and slightly thicker i feel now. lost my old one. 20$

I love me chillums that have a type of built in screen made of glass.
My favorite one was from Opinicus 9 5-hole pocket chillum for like 40-50$ No longer made sadly.
My oldest one is from Blazing Blue Glass. its a chillum connected to a glass screen and then the bowl 25$ i think.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
just got a couple taster pipes from manifest glassworks. Has 3 prong bowl so it dont get clogged and also cleans easy/ ash catch. Now includes roll stopper and slightly thicker i feel now. lost my old one. 20$

I love me chillums that have a type of built in screen made of glass.
My favorite one was from Opinicus 9 5-hole pocket chillum for like 40-50$ No longer made sadly.
My oldest one is from Blazing Blue Glass. its a chillum connected to a glass screen and then the bowl 25$ i think.
That girl with the blue and silver hair on their home page is fricking gorgeous!

gwfh1974

I collect soft glass bongs, one of a kind pieces made with recycled glass. 🥰🤩
IMG_20230413_122858951_HDR.jpg
Currently I have 59 pieces of art from specialkglass.net. A small glass blowing company out of Eugene, OR. with big dreams! I am also an owner of 2 of their NFTs the GoodMorning Bong and their Forever Bong NFTs'. The Forever Bong NFT (the red one) is amazing... if it ever breaks it will be replaced for free... FOREVER! It comes with a video of your specific piece being made start to finish and includes a mucic track as well. Cheech and Chong, and Snoop Dogg already have their 3 🤘🤘. Using the code samhippie420 will get you 10%off at checkout as well just saying ✌️💚 here are 2 of my favorites 😁🤘

Attachments

• IMG_20230413_132826944_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20230413_132826944_PORTRAIT.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36

Latest posts

Latest posts