What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spannabis 2020 has been canceled

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi,

As you may know, the Spannabis fair scheduled for this weekend in Cornella, Barcelona, has been canceled by spanish health authorities due to coronavirus crisis.

We at ACE Seeds also believe it was the right choice for everyone's safety. We are sad as we have been working very hard past weeks to prepare everything for the fair,
but we are especially sad for those visitors coming from very far to attend the event, but as you will understand, the situation is out of our control.

Spannabis organization says the event will postponed and re scheduled for this autumn.
Hopefully the event can be celebrated later this year once this global health crisis is over, hopefully as soon as possible, we pray for it.

Take good care and stay safe.

Attachments

• spannabis canceled - official announcement.jpg
    spannabis canceled - official announcement.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 40

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Thanks for letting us know dubi - I was going to go there this year - since I'm supposed to be free to travel again - but decided about a week ago that it would be best to stay in the UK right now - with this virus about - and not knowing if I could easily get back from Spain - if I did try and attend -

Good thing I didn't book any flights/tickets just yet -

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Have them forward samples to my home address. I will get back with the results after I judge them.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

Koondense

Veteran
Thank you for the update dubi,
hopefully this virus wears out and dies soon, so we can be at Spannabis in the autumn, enjoying the fresh harvests :)

Stay safe everyone!

dugzy

I was gearing up for Spannabis this year, pretty gutted really but it wouldn't be ideal. You could not be happy sharing tokes with fellow smokers under this virus threat, plus it seems like the airlines will dump you at less than a moments notice too.

Shitty situation all around.

Stay well and healthy everyone and be thoughtful to your fellow earthlings.

clearheaded

yea hopefully only month or so before gets decently isolated. plus more sun in northern hemisphere maybe will help knock it down a bit aswell. Although increased travel for spring break and summer holidays. my prediciton is end of august things will be back to normal and vaccines will be up and running. Gods way of ridding the world of antivaxers. Sad for the children though. ANYWAY to bad about spannabis know its the epicenter of global cannabis industry..

So begins the dirty thirties... expect crop issues this summer as we enter 100 year hot dry climate cycle..

Koondense

Veteran
Hey Dubi,
it looks like Spannabis will happen this year...but the list of exhibitors is quite short and I don't see Ace on it.
Do you plan to be there or is too much of a hassle?
Could use the info for planning my trip in march.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Sorry for any confusion, I re-checked the list and stands map...and it looks like ACE will be on stand 105!
Soo cool, I'll be there on saturday for sure :)

Take care and see you at Spannabis!