What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

-a landrace sativa from Vietnam the locals called "den" absolutely amazing high the most pshychedelic i've ever seen and the high seemed never ending.
-Joey Weed C99 best out of 50 seeds grown outdoor (very uniform the keeper was slightly more trippy)
-Sweet Tooth not sure the number but 2007 Ontario Hemp Fest

alaskind

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
Local strain in the early 80's we called Expando.
Some Skunk I had that tasted like maple syrup.
A tiny bit of Brown weed I found of my Pops that tasted like spearmint.

All three were killer in the high department.

Runner up was some strain that we bought tasted like tomatoes smell and had most of us throwing up.I suspect could have been laced with something.

this shit they called pot of gold in omaha nebraska but it looked like no pot of gold i ever see now it reminded me of triangle or catpiss but that was 7 yrs ago i miss it.

Nevilles haze- (pheno#2 or piff pheno) closest thing I've ever grown to the nyc piff, its actually a lil better.

NYC piff aka church aka uptown haze aka the black aka many other names I'm sure.

Purple kush

T

theJointedOne

nl5 x haze

golden goat

sourlifesaver (grown by the BOG himself, the ashes tasted better than most greens)

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Top 3 from my garden (in no particular order):

Richard Williams Deep Congo (ACE Congo #3 x Deep Chunk)

Chimera 1973 Highland Guerrero x B130 Blueberry

Sam's Old School Thai Haze x Skunk #1 (thanks, Gypsy!)

This after having grown nearly every Cali 'elite' cut in one form or another...

Top 3 from out & about:

bricked, blonde/golden Mexican circa 1989 - like sucking on a spice cabinet, clearest high ever

Chocolate Thai circa 1987 - smoked behind the gym of someone else's high school while class was in session, in full 80's punker regalia so there was absolutely no chance of going unnoticed. I think I hit +4 on the Shulgin scale for a minute, watching my inner thoughts materialize in front of my eyes while being chased off campus by the campus monitor, completely unable to comprehend the concept of language, let alone hear what he was saying.

organic, original Delta 9 collection Purple Flo from a Sacramento medical dispensary, 2002 - $70/eighth and I didn't complain or ask why, I know purple Flo phenos are measly yielders. Best $70 I ever spent on herb, quantity be damned!

VEMS

1. White Rhino x Black Kush (ZEP) - this shit was was the craziest weed i ever smoked from start to finish of the bowl/Joint, it was like smoking sweet tarts minus the sweet part...it totally made your eyes space out...
2. Mindboggle F2's (annac's) - some of the stoniest weed iv ever had
3 GDP (Ken's cut)

Latest posts

Latest posts