What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer lineup! Mycotek and Exotic gear

Like the title says...will be popping a bunch of beans in the next week or two and doing some pheno hunting. Should be able to find multiple keepers through all these packs. Stay tuned...it’s gonna get loud in here. Also I was a winner on mycotek’s thanksgiving giveaway and will also be adding Corey Haim stardawg x hellbreath. This strain will never be released to the public. Got my hands on some fire genetics...sit back for the show!

Attachments

• 38DEDDCB-326F-48FC-9763-1B280EBAE13B.jpg
    38DEDDCB-326F-48FC-9763-1B280EBAE13B.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 20
All of his work is fantastic...one of my fav breeders hands down. I can’t wait to see what the stardawg x hellbreath will do. Ogkb lineage ��

I have a run going now of a bag seed Girl Scout cookies I got a couple years ago that turned out amazing...I hit her with some gassy stinky og pollen. 3 different pheno out of the 8 females I had. The one is really tall but smelled so fucking amazing...was stacking so nice...just closing week 4 of flower...and guess fucking what??? Hermie! Just that one pheno. Still have one left of that pheno but I’m watching her like a hawk now. Mannnn I’m sick!

Dropped last night! 413 chem, dog cage, chemodo breath, milk and cookies! I put them in rockwool macro plugs...first time ever using these I hope they don’t burn me!

I think we have a winner folks! Stardawg x gg4 32 days in. She is covered in sugar and absolutely reeks

Attachments

• 0DCD32FE-EBE5-4877-A622-E5218539204D.jpg
    0DCD32FE-EBE5-4877-A622-E5218539204D.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 22
  • B518F08D-7C0C-459C-97EB-292F2E6F320C.jpg
    B518F08D-7C0C-459C-97EB-292F2E6F320C.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 24
B

bigganjabud

Like the title says...will be popping a bunch of beans in the next week or two and doing some pheno hunting. Should be able to find multiple keepers through all these packs. Stay tuned...it’s gonna get loud in here. Also I was a winner on mycotek’s thanksgiving giveaway and will also be adding Corey Haim stardawg x hellbreath. This strain will never be released to the public. Got my hands on some fire genetics...sit back for the show!

I got the HELL BREATH aswell bro!!

Didn't realise it was never gonna be a public release

@MYCOTEK maaaaaan thanks again!

No name goats. I have gg4 clone and I have access to some beastly stardawg pollen. I hit a branch of the gg4. That pic is the first run of the seeds it produced. I only popped 6 and 3 were male. The other 2 are decent but have foxtailing and fluffier nugs. This one is pretty solid. Almost smells like burnt matches with gg4 hints. Kinda cool

Latest posts

Latest posts