What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Il be happy to sponser the prize of 2 seed packs a month for best pic competition.
If any interest ask mods or Gypsy to pm an addy to post prize to( il send 12 packs so 6 months/comps worth)
I agree. It's a shame the photo of the month competitions stopped. That would be cool to see make a comeback.

Bmac1

Veteran
Il be happy to sponser the prize of 2 seed packs a month for best pic competition.
If any interest ask mods or Gypsy to pm an addy to post prize to( il send 12 packs so 6 months/comps worth)

This is very awesome of you ojd. I will pass this along to gypsy.

Bmac1

Veteran
Citradelic Sunset - 23 days

picture.php

picture.php

Original Glue - 23 days

picture.php

picture.php

kamyo

Veteran
Here's a Deep Chunk girl from Kingdom Organic Seeds I'm running. One of the frostiest indicas I've had the pleasure of growing.
picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Great suggestion OJD!

Count me in!

I did reach out to Gypsy and let him know that there was interest in bringing back the POTM contest and that OJD was willing to sponsor with 2 packs per month for 6 months. Didnt discuss an addy for bean distribution for the winners.

He said he was ok with it and said I could run with it to set it up. Now I am not sure what that entails exactly or if I want the "job" of being tasked with distributing beans and the associated cost, albeit a small one.

The old process wasnt broken from what I could remember, it was more that the POTM just died out. Not sure if it was lack of intrest overall or a lack of sponsors.

Maybe I will start another thread to gauge interest for participation and sponsorship if required.