What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PNW Trip and Job Search, California to Oregon

Growing420

I use $2 Walmart soft white LED bulbs to keep plants on 'standby veg' when there's not enough room under the 150 MH.

As the weather gets warmer, I'll be turning off all the HID's and doing only $2 LED bulbs. Like 10 of them, to keep a few clones going.

We'll see how that goes - will the plants say - what was that word again ...

Nice little set up to keep clones going in a tight space.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I am upgrading not downgrading lol...never seen an impressive led grow in person...yeehaw..but wanting to try for myself at some point....

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If all else fails all you have to do is stand on the side of the road like a hitchhiker with a pair of fiskars in your hand.

Any major grow town. Stand by the freeway onramp. Beware of tweakers: anyone who looks like the living dead; zombie

r u joking or kidding lol?..Im kinda serious

the rrock

so many 420 related jobs here in nocal(monterey bay and south bay) since legal commercial growing has taken off. Alot of warehouse,greenhouse,processing ,testing,you name it they are looking for motivated employees. The area around Greenville Ca had over 500 jobs available a couple weeks ago,thelocal population cannot fill them.