What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First off I have to say this thread here -
Stardawg & Tres Sister Harvest 2014 has some great picts of a few different frosty Stardawgs.

No more seeds? Anyway I picked up a cutting of stardawg and I am loving this plant in veg. Very fast growing with a good stretch. How common is the tall pheno of stardawg? I'll show you guys what I got in a few days.

What about potency and smell on stardawg?

Scrappy-doo

Did you get a particular cut of Stardawg? I've run Corey and Illuminatti. Lots of pungent chem fuel. Very potent narcotic high. Both for me are fast growing and vigorous, but I wouldn't say tall. They grow bushy.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Scrappy-doo, the cut I got just said Stardawg. From your description I'm going love this plant.

Stardawg = Chem #4 X Tres Dawg

Tres Dawg = Afghani #1 and a backcrossed Chemdawg.

Not sure if that is right or not.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Stardog is Chem 4 x Tres

Tres is Chem D x Double Dawg

Double Dawg is Chem D x Afghan #1

Stardog Corey is the only SD cut I have grown so far and it's superb. One of the easiest plants to grow that produces some of the best bud. Not often you find that combo, usually the really good stuff can be a little finicky.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Stardog is Bomb. I have the cut from grass, smells like tropical fruit and chemdog.,,I see where people says there's guava phenos In The stardog. I have some guava dog and stardog seeds to pop

Kozmo

Veteran
I've only had illuminati. Pinch early. Are you making a mother out of it? You should be. About once a week but no earlier then 5-6 days. Stunk like dog shit to me but definitely a loud top shelf strain. Nice short flowering period as well. Good luck. I lost mine and whole to one day get it back.

Glad to see JJ! Much, much respect!!! You've got one guy waiting in line, that's for sure!

Last edited:

mowood3479

Veteran
I've got headband, gsc, Elvis , sfv ogk, aj,s ecsd, sweet island skunk, straw cough n the Corey stardog,
My rooms are and will continue to be 90% stardog. It's fire, grows easy and yields well.
What else could u want

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be working hard to make Star Dawg seeds and others available in 2015

Awesome! I am sure a lot of people will be camping out for sure.

Thanks for all the input guys, now some pictures.

Stardawg from clone…. hope it's legit?

Stardawg, one plant about 6 ft tall
picture.php

picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
thanks so much for the heads up JJ-NYC...make a bunch brotha cause there will be a huge interest in those..i want 5 paks to start...DJXX

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Do ya accept body parts for payment? LOL JK

I am absolutely ecstatic to see this post!!! I'd much rather give you my dineros for fresh stock then take my chances w the old ass beans from that other guy...

Gu (Greenpoint) has made lot of Stardawg crosses lately, also some F2... :)

What's the deal w the F2s?
Hope everybody's toes are going to be fine.

SourDank

Veteran
I don't have a problem with the Star Dawg outcrosses but with the f2's I DO HAVE A PROBLEM. That's pretty scummy if he did release them.

He didn't release any F2's, and had made a ONYCD x Stardawg that he wouldn't put out either because it was pure Top Dawg Genetics. Gu is a good dude, and I'd be quite shocked to ever see him pull something like that.

And I SPECIFICALLY asked for the ONYCD x and he said he wasn't even giving them away to friends and such. Just for himself

Last edited:

Scrappy-doo

Yeah I didn't see any F2's in his lineup and he pulled the onycd x stardawg and tres sister x stardawg, specifically to not step on JJ's toes.

Corsaire

Veteran
Yeap sry it's a mistake, I thought I saw the Stardawg f2 on another topic but it was a personnal repro from a member, not from Gu and not commercial... sry JJ... ;)

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone know if the stardawg Illuminati grows lanky with long internodes? Does this look like any of the known cuts of stardawg?

stardawg
picture.php