What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Damn you! (think Charlton Heston) My favorite is the gnarly trunk. What am I saying!? I mean :puke:Wheres that bucket?!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Welcome, killing frost. :D

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Sure you are... no rest for weary eyes.

Just put in my last day before the winter layoff - blowing the last leaves in a snow flurry.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Howdy Meloniasty! Thanks for dropping by - and sorry about the whole scratching your own eyes out thing.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
You've got it worse than me. Good camera equipment makes your pics gut-wrenchingly lifelike.

Im afraid the lens may be damaged.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A BEE!!!! LIVE MY MAGNIFICENT ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna cry every single time I see or think of bees - those poor things are the backbone of our very EXISTENCE - we have exterminated them due to our negligence through a lack of love in our modern society in which much spirituality has been lost to automated technology.

I like this quote about how we should leave a better planet for our children - and then some one else counters it and says - we should leave better children for our planet... DURKA DURKA - sorry for the sad facts of reality tangent there - Bees should be treated like they are Gods - thee gods - fuck me they are gods already!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I saw a lot more bees, and the rest of the stingers, this year than Ive seen in the last few. From the big bumbles to the tiny 5-6 mm wasps (Im just guessing here) whose stings you don't feel until 4 or 5 of them start going at you. Yellow jacket population has exploded around here.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Good to know!!!

Good to know!!!

I saw a lot more bees, and the rest of the stingers, this year than Ive seen in the last few. From the big bumbles to the tiny 5-6 mm wasps (Im just guessing here) whose stings you don't feel until 4 or 5 of them start going at you. Yellow jacket population has exploded around here.

It seems like good news:blowbubbles:

Apiculture it´s something i need to learn yet. My father-in-law had many bee hives when he was a young man, i´m now on the process of convincing him to help me out to set up/keep a couple of bee hives.

Let´s hope 2014 brings some BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZ to my life:woohoo:

Damn, wake&bake can be dangerous...i´ve just tried to relight my morning joint with halved cup of tea:laughing:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
That's alright, I tried to spark up my coffee :D

Ive got a friend who has quite a few hives. Rents them out to farmers - $. Collects the honey - $. His brother buys some of the honey to make mead. Win, win, win!