What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Jimmy Superfly Snuka

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Did anyone watch RAW on monday? I was wondering if they did one of those RIP Snuka things or will they give him the Benoit-treatment cause they were gonna toss Superfly to jail for murdering his GF in the 80's. Bit of a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing for the company. I was listening to a rasslin' podcast where Dave Meltzer and some other dudes who know about the business were speculating if Vince and/or some other money guys had something to do with the case, cause they never pressed charges in the 80's on it, cause he was a big star in the business. Her parents won some case about it in a district court in the 80's tho, and he got arrested for it for like 30 years later, but was in too poor of a shape to stand trial. So you know, there's that..

Anyways, rest in peace Superfly, and rest in peace Nancy Argentino, guess we'll never know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Snuka#Nancy_Argentino_death

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Oh yea, they (WWE) did a small "in memory of Jimmy Snuka" graphic at the start of the show, and a video package later showing some career highlights and top rope spots and thing..

On a funnier note, this show being close to Martin Luther King day, they had made a video celebrating notable black ppl of the world, touchy music and pix of ppl like MLK, Obama, James Brown, Ali, Aretha Franklin, Rosa Parks, Ray Charles, Neil deGrasse, Oprah, Mike Jackson, you get the idea.. Then, all of the sudden, Tyler Perry. :D
I almost lost my shit laughing, not even Tyler Perry thinks he should be on a list like that, i mean, c'mon, it's Tyler Perry, he's crap.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts