What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Must...catch...Heath... 7200 watts of VERT

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
pre98 bubba wake and bake? I thought that shit might have sent u back to bed fredz :D u must have a high tolerance dude :joint:

D

DHF

pre98 bubba wake and bake? I thought that shit might have sent u back to bed fredz :D u must have a high tolerance dude :joint:
LOL Shhhh....Every Sunday mornin I drink skads of coffee and hit multitudes of bongs in pursuit of the ultimate head AND appetite by the time the lil GF get`s around to fixin a true southern country ass breakfast spread with all the fixin`s......

Biscuit`s and sausage gravy , mounds of chewy crispy bacon , scrambled eggs and big ass pot of cheese grits along with sliced maters and canteloupe....

Orange juice and a gallon of milk along with more coffee , and yeah Shhh......

I did crawl back in the sack fer a nap and other things till just a lil while ago......and did I say.....

I love Sundays....Aaahh the little things....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

BldSwtTrs

Couple of shots from today. Looking like the second system is getting ready to start budding here shortly.

I may have mentioned it before, but the first system was vegged for 4 days while the second was vegged for 7. These systems are slightly smaller than the last ones that I worked with so I am trying to dial in the optimal transplant size.

picture.php

6 days after the start of 12/12.

picture.php

same as above just a different angle.

picture.php

shot from the floor looking up.

picture.php

same angle from the other system, which is exactly 14 days in to 12/12. These will need to be trimmed and trained in a week or so I imagine. I think they might be SLIGHTLY too large for 2 weeks in to flower, but we will see.

walindour

Sweet setup ya got rollin' here. Look forward to seeing how much you stretch.

DHF - your Sunday routine sounds blissful. Biscuits and gravy, coffee and bong hits are a few of my favorite things.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta admit ..that is some tight assed bud chamber design, your making me think "hmmmmmm
could that work in my room?" I just love the reflectix behind the tubes, VERY clean.

Keep it green bro!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Southern style... Breakfast of champions :joint: Easy like Sunday mornings :D

BldSwtTrs that looks good bro, Any reason you didn't wrap the pipes in reflective? Assuming rez temps are good if you didn't need to. Do you normally do any training, pruning to the shorter vegged runs?

BldSwtTrs

Sweet setup ya got rollin' here. Look forward to seeing how much you stretch.

DHF - your Sunday routine sounds blissful. Biscuits and gravy, coffee and bong hits are a few of my favorite things.

Yea the growth in NFT is pretty fast and given the size of the systems you have to get your transplant timing pretty close. Should find out soon.

Gotta admit ..that is some tight assed bud chamber design, your making me think "hmmmmmm
could that work in my room?" I just love the reflectix behind the tubes, VERY clean.

Keep it green bro!

Thanks mega. Gotta save every lumen of light ya can ;).

Southern style... Breakfast of champions :joint: Easy like Sunday mornings :D

BldSwtTrs that looks good bro, Any reason you didn't wrap the pipes in reflective? Assuming rez temps are good if you didn't need to. Do you normally do any training, pruning to the shorter vegged runs?

Didn't wrap the pipes in reflectix because the rez isn't wrapped in reflectix and I havn't had any problems in the past. There is LOTS of DO in these systems and I am running hydro fungicide so we will see how that goes. So far so good.

Yea, normally trim and train in all the runs. The goal is to fill the entire screen with nugs so ya have to. Usually start taking all the fans at the end of third week.

BldSwtTrs

Training day: Round 1

Pics are exactly 3 weeks into 12/12.

picture.php

Shot from outside BEFORE training. Looking like a mess...

picture.php

Shot from inside before training. Needs work...

picture.php

4 hours later... Training for these systems consists of taking ALL the fan leafs and training all branches through the screen.

picture.php

Shot from the inside after training. Hopefully these buds will start putting on some serious weight in the next couple of weeks. The goal (don't see it happening in this run) is to eventually fill the entire screen full of nugs.

picture.php

Side view of the ladies after being trained through the screen.

picture.php

20lbs... of garbage.

I will do another round of trimming and training in a week or so. Everything that doesn't reach the screen will be trashed.

Things are looking OK as of right now. Not particularly good or bad. Seems there are a few duds in the mix. I don't expect this run to be anywhere near potential largely due to the fact that my clone game is not where it needs to be yet. Still sorting out the BS mothers and not to the point where I can monocrop all good cuts yet.

Anyway here she is. I hope these pics are able to show the difference. I guess we will see.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Looking good bro. Definitely going to be rocking it soon enough. I feel you on the mothers, Im in the same situation myself right now. Keep it green homey.

aod

bobblehead

Veteran
Do you notice a difference in the size of the beds with the plants in the middle receiving indirect light compared to the top and bottom that are directly across from the lamps? I mean they're in a light tube... So they can't be much smaller...

E

ekomsi

Nice looking grow tunnel that looks awesome with the pvc tubes, reflective material behind the plants and the screen for training. Keep it healthy and it should be a nice pull in 5-7 weeks.

Good luck I will be watching.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I'm with Josey...if that strain stretches at all, your going to be wondering how that screen can hold everything NOT if it will fill up. This is one of the most exciting designs I've seen in a while, and I am watching this thread closely.

I predict you will have trouble getting IN their to defoliate and trim back later on LMAO!

BldSwtTrs

Looking good bro. Definitely going to be rocking it soon enough. I feel you on the mothers, Im in the same situation myself right now. Keep it green homey.

aod

Thanks for checkin in bro. I have a plan for all of my mothers that might just change the game. We will see...

i see that screen full of nugs brother, way way full.

Keepin my fingers crossed :yummy:

Do you notice a difference in the size of the beds with the plants in the middle receiving indirect light compared to the top and bottom that are directly across from the lamps? I mean they're in a light tube... So they can't be much smaller...

I would say there is a non 0 difference in nug size in relation to light proximity. The top nugs are ALWAYS bigger than the levels below. I am sure this is due to them being level with the top light. I have had to dial in the light spacing over the different runs and have found that is is best placed slightly above the bottom level.

Nice looking grow tunnel that looks awesome with the pvc tubes, reflective material behind the plants and the screen for training. Keep it healthy and it should be a nice pull in 5-7 weeks.

Good luck I will be watching.

Thanks for the good vibes. Hope you are right about the nice pull. I don't expect it to be super sick because the strain I am working with is not much of a yielder. Super high quality bud though.

Yeah I'm with Josey...if that strain stretches at all, your going to be wondering how that screen can hold everything NOT if it will fill up. This is one of the most exciting designs I've seen in a while, and I am watching this thread closely.

I predict you will have trouble getting IN their to defoliate and trim back later on LMAO!

LOL mega! Stretch is pretty much over now I think. Might get a week or so more of SOME stretch, but I don't expect much more. I am pretty confident there will be plenty of room to get in and work. Plus, I can work from the outside as well. The key is timing the transplant to 12/12. This took a few runs to figure out. The earliest runs were put in too big and choked each other out. I remember one run exactly as you described. The plants were inches away from the lights and you simply couldn't get in there and work. You live and learn I guess. LOL.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I am hoping this run turns out OK.

Looking really sweet. Nice clean builds.

Bet all 6 will keep you busy.

The guys at the plumbing supplies must of thought you were fuckin nuts buying all those 45's. LMAO. Sick.

Keep it up.

BldSwtTrs

Looking really sweet. Nice clean builds.

Bet all 6 will keep you busy.

The guys at the plumbing supplies must of thought you were fuckin nuts buying all those 45's. LMAO. Sick.

Keep it up.

LOL sooo true. Shit is hilarious. "Got a big job or somethin?" :pimp3:
Thanks for the kind comments.