What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph for promix

danks

ive also done this reserach and have concluded that recyclig my soil using grozyme throughtout the grow and properly flushing last 2 weeks gives me a beutifull ph of 6.2 in the soil and 600 ppms lol so. ive also started using drip clean from house and garden as it has a formula that locks out salt and salt build up in soil less and hydro and dwc systems. just flush for a good 10 days at harvest take the roots out of ur soil and begin watering with drip clean and grozyme and your plants will shoot straight up . its safe to use with organics and inorganics its the bees knees

danks

just buy new soil to replace root mass amounts and ur ppms will stay low, i used to laugh at people reusing soil but now reusing soil thats flushed and been phd properlyduring growth is fucking pimpin. drip clean works well with h2o2 and grozyme prepare for massive stalks and buds the size of footballs literally. im also researching no flush except when i do npk changes like from veg to bloom and bloom to ripening while checking ph run off and ppm runoff.

Jonnysact

Hey Ontario. In Toronto myself, wussup?

Sounds like nitrogen toxicity. Are you in Promix BX? What's your water & feed PH and EC/ppm both going in and runoff?

Latest posts

Latest posts