What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grateful Dead -Thread-1

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please feel free to add your favorite Dead vids, music and more!

X

xavier7995

My favorite grateful dead video has very little to do with the actual song. Its from some outdoor festival back in the 60s and they are playing away but depending on how the camera guy pans, theres this naked dude on top of a tower of speakers just shaking his dong around at the band. Cracks me up every time.

growingcrazy

My favorite grateful dead video has very little to do with the actual song. Its from some outdoor festival back in the 60s and they are playing away but depending on how the camera guy pans, theres this naked dude on top of a tower of speakers just shaking his dong around at the band. Cracks me up every time.
That would be the 8-27-72 show Old Ren in Veneta, Or. Sunshine daydream was filmed/recorded there.

This is the one I post to every Dead thread... Not fade away 7-4-89.

Jerry and Brent. :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkY6ZOx411g

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My cousin's girlfriend broke up with him so he bought 20lbs of gold Colombian from me in 1979, put it in the back of his vw bug and moved to santa cruz California " to work on computers" and be closer to the dead. The gold weed was a way to meet people :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts