What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the best available Haze, Chem, OG, etc..?

RomulanJake

I've just received some clones of Schrom.. does anyone know anything about this girl? I've got no experience with her, but am being told she is something special.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haze - Bandaid Haze, JJ's African Haze, A5 Haze

Chem - 91 S1 (CSI), Stardawg

Sour - Headbanger, KG Sour bx2

OG - TK S1 (CSI), Bodhi's various OG x '88 G13/HP strains, Biker Kush, CSI's various OG x Bubba fems

Skunk - good luck lol

Damn I got excited when I saw skunk....that was not very nice....hahaha

RomulanJake

Schroomy's cut, if I'm not mistaken. Yes. It's a keeper.

original thread here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=10459

dank.Frank

Awesome, I'll check it out brother. Thank you!

Edit: what a great read that post is. I'm so glad you found that..
I was discussing with the friend who sent the clones to me about making fem'd beans of her, testing her, and then releasing her on my website. Reading what Schroomy420 wrote let's me know I cant ever sell beans of her. I think I may offer them as freebies or something though. I love what she was made with.. basically taking her to the Colombian one last time. Priceless stuff. What do you think, is giving her away as freebies a bad idea? I dont think I'll advertise it.. will just slip them in. Think that would be acceptable to Schroomy? I want to honor his work, dedication, and wishes... fully.

Damn I got excited when I saw skunk....that was not very nice....hahaha

Lol, I thought the same thing.. :p

Last edited:

Bob Green

Awesome, I'll check it out brother. Thank you!

Edit: what a great read that post is. I'm so glad you found that..
I was discussing with the friend who sent the clones to me about making fem'd beans of her, testing her, and then releasing her on my website. Reading what Schroomy420 wrote let's me know I cant ever sell beans of her. I think I may offer them as freebies or something though. I love what she was made with.. basically taking her to the Colombian one last time. Priceless stuff. What do you think, is giving her away as freebies a bad idea? I dont think I'll advertise it.. will just slip them in. Think that would be acceptable to Schroomy? I want to honor his work, dedication, and wishes... fully.

Lol, I thought the same thing.. :p

I bet a Schrom x Romulan would hit the spot! What kind of freebies are you working with these days?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
chem crosses:

lucky dog's "twin peaks", i haven't had it but chemsis is supposed to be the headiest of the bunch, and i love anything that chem91 touches. "chasca" has chemdawg *and* super silver haze... havent had chasca myself either, but how can that cross not be amazing?

topdawg's stardawg is also great every time i have it, and tres dawg crosses are usually the bomb and the chem traits are strong/ shine through.

chimera released a few cool crosses using chemdog and sour diesel, might still get lucky with those sd x sweet skunk... or chemdog haze (using that supposed incense haze x jack herer, i believe)

Last edited:

RomulanJake

Anybody ever grown an African Kwazulu? I got ahold of some.. but I have no idea if these are a 16-20 week or if they're much sooner. Dont wanna pop em until I've got space if they're gonna be flowering for 4 months +.

JockBudman

Anybody ever grown an African Kwazulu? I got ahold of some.. but I have no idea if these are a 16-20 week or if they're much sooner. Dont wanna pop em until I've got space if they're gonna be flowering for 4 months +.

If it's the world of seeds one, I've tried to germinate 4 of them now and got nothing :dunno:

They were all freebies but I never usually have germination issues with free seeds or any seeds. I was pretty interested to grow it out as there's very little info online. But maybe that's why :laughing:

ambertrichome

Veteran
Duke Diamond DA Local Skunk

Original Diesel x ( Cuddlefish Hashplant x Rez IBL Sour Diesel ) x Skelly Hashplant/Super Sativa Seed Club Original Sk#1

Dominion Skunk
Chem91 VA/SSSC Sk1 x Skelly/Sk1

Insane Chem 91 aka IC91

RomulanJake

If it's the world of seeds one, I've tried to germinate 4 of them now and got nothing :dunno:

They were all freebies but I never usually have germination issues with free seeds or any seeds. I was pretty interested to grow it out as there's very little info online. But maybe that's why :laughing:

Lol.. well, I'm gonna give it a go at some point. If it's a successful germination I'll make a journal thing covering the grow. :)

Duke Diamond DA Local Skunk

Original Diesel x ( Cuddlefish Hashplant x Rez IBL Sour Diesel ) x Skelly Hashplant/Super Sativa Seed Club Original Sk#1

Dominion Skunk
Chem91 VA/SSSC Sk1 x Skelly/Sk1

Insane Chem 91 aka IC91

Nice.. I've been interested in that original diesel cross. :tiphat:

I wood

World of seeds kwazulu was a big disappointment.
Not necessarily bad but nothing like a pure sativa as expected.
Finished in about 9 weeks about three feet tall with hashplant looking buds on a christmas tree frame. Powerfully mellow indica type buzz.

RomulanJake

World of seeds kwazulu was a big disappointment.
Not necessarily bad but nothing like a pure sativa as expected.
Finished in about 9 weeks about three feet tall with hashplant looking buds on a christmas tree frame. Powerfully mellow indica type buzz.

Im not sure where they are from at all.. but my guess is there cant be too many sources for a Kwazulu strain. It probably is the same. Thanks for the heads up.:tiphat:

Hopefull Stoner

I also had an interesting ah ha moment this week, and I'll say, that according to Weasel, Original Diesel, IS NOT, what everyone thinks it is. Hearing that, and what it really is - made so much sense to me I legit laughed out loud. It was a go figure moment

dank.Frank

so DF, so what is it actually and how do you know it's accurate? i've smoked original diesel and only today saw AJ's cut was OD. yet, i don't that can be true based on the skinny on AJ's cut and the fact that the OD i smoked slammed into my best weed of all time. bag appeal = no and that's why as great as it was it wasn't sold to the dispensary and i can guarantee it would smash at least 1/2 of the flower they had that was pretty.

shit was sublime and comfortable to puff and you didn't need more than a couple puffs to just chill out. in my top 5. it was the best unexpected gift as was some chem d that didn't have enough bag appeal. yes, chem d has stayed on my hit list but i'm going to settle for s cross that adds a sweeter flavor but doesn't hurt chem d's stone.

if u have know any chem d crosses like that please bend my ear. thx.

p.s. i know this is a resurection but essential for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts