What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the best available Haze, Chem, OG, etc..?

Doc D

Haze: bandaid haze or old Top Dawg original haze hybrids.

Chemdog: stardawg from topdawg

OG Kush: karma’s work; Headbanger, josh D, Club 69

Skunk: hmmm... Duke Diamond or Riots work.

RomulanJake

Haze: bandaid haze or old Top Dawg original haze hybrids.

Chemdog: stardawg from topdawg

OG Kush: karma’s work; Headbanger, josh D, Club 69

Skunk: hmmm... Duke Diamond or Riots work.

Thanks for info my brother, and to everyone else who has chimed in. Appreciate the help big time.

Just to update everyone I got OG Kush crossed off, and am having a pack of Josh D OG regs sent to me. I've got my mind set on trying Old Timers Haze from ACE, but cannot find it in stock so far. If anyone knows where, thatd be a big help.

I'm still looking into Skunk and Chem.. so anymore suggestions there would be awesome. Along with the random favorites.. those have peaked my interest in several of the mentioned strains.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread concept. We all have our favorites.

Haze - The work Bodhi and Doc D are doing with the new Bandaid Haze line is where I hope to find the best haze recreations.

Chemdawg - Always and forever a Chem Sis fan. However, I'm really watching the work that Mack_10 is doing with the lines built off the freak s1 Chem '91 xx "male". Legitimately pure chem lines. Yes please. Also, can't ignore the Mystery Chem that was found to be a parent of Chem '91. Tried and true staples though are Top Dawg Seeds and People Under the Stairs with the 4DD crosses.

OG Kush - Karma Genetics. End of story. I do hope the BTY S1 seeds that were shared with me earlier this year produce a new pure OG Kush cut to spread.

Sour Diesel - Karma Genetics new Sour D Bx2 line is going to be the big hit of 2019.

Skunk - the old UK Blues has a much more unique and old school flavor profile that I've not seen surface in any other plant.

dank.Frank

ambertrichome

Veteran
Connoseur Genetics Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze. 1 of the most potent Hazes around. Huge yield, giant stretch.

Dominion Seed Company

Skunk? Chem?? Afghan??

I will be a a couple months, but he's going to release the Local Skunk again.

Its not all out dead, road kill skunk, but I promise many phenos are skunk spray, gas, fuel, and hash. Lungbuster

Local Skunk Genetics are???

Original Diesel x ( Cuddlefish Hashplant /Rez Sour Diesel IBL ) x 89 Skelly Hashplant..aka Puck x 80s Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1.

Everyone knows what the Original Diesel is???

Cuddlefish Hashplant originates from Super Sativa Seed Club aka Nevils Hashplant. Cuddlefish is Skelly/Puck Sister, and was found by Squidly/RIP....
Skelly/Puck is the most sought after of all the PNW HP Clones

I gave a buddy a couple packs of Local, and we found some killer shit. The best of it is total lung blaster, bell ringer, completely blast your eyes ( RED ) make you dizzy, choke, and is as good as anything there is really. Just like the good old days.
The pheno we kept is skunk spray, gas/fuel, both sour, and sweet at the same time, and hash. More sour, than sweet

Id say the best of each of the following are extremely potent, and have different highs, so its hard to say which is best. There probably is no best.

I also just bought the Sleestack cut of Local Skunk from Cali, and the photos of it are outstanding. Better than ours... Its Tootsie Roll, and Hash Flavor, and got 12oz in 5 gallon container.
Ours is done in less than 55 days. Don't know for the one I just bought how fast it grows...... I will get it next week. Only negative is its kind of slow growing vs what were used to, which is Mr Nice SSH, and it grows like crazy, and huge production.

Granny Skunk...KILLER

We kept 1 pheno that tastes like sour green apples, earthy, and hash.

The other tastes like sweet, honeysuckle, floral hash, anise/licorice Extreme choke. All of it has rock hard buds when dried, and are resin balls. Sticky type resin. All of the Dominion weve tried is sticky.... This one is probably my favorite. Also grows faster, and produces more than the other one.

Dominion Skunk

Chem91 Va/Sk1 x 1989 Skelly/Sk1... All of these 3 have the same father. Skelly/Sk1, except the Dominion Skunk has Sk1 to both sides, but all are similar, but are different enough to have all 3 if possible. But seeds are hard to come by, though Granny is available. Local in 1.5 months or so, and will sell out in no time, and are expensive. But if I can find even 1 mother, I could care less if they are more $$ vs others.

The Dominion Skunk is the smallest of the 3, and the best pheno was sweet floral skunk spray/Reeks, all of it reeks. Make no mistake, even a small bud in the trunk of a car, will completely gas out the car if you've grown it correctly. Out of 70 females from the 3 strains, all of them have reeked...and if youre in an unfriendly state like me, if you have even the smallest bud in a baggie, the car will be completely gassed out.. Im in the worst, of the worst. Dominion Skunk is also very hashy, lung buster, and has the most UP high of the 3. The best of the Granny will put many experienced smokes to the couch. Local more balanced. All 3 have no ceiling. Smoke more, you just keep getting a headrush, and dizzy every hit. Not to mention cough your brains out.

These are on sale... By One Get One I just ordered these....

Dominion... Skunkband V2...

Headband x Dominion Sk Male= Chem91 Va/Sk1 x Skelly/Sk1

Munson...89 NL5 x Dominion Sk Male

The Skunkband V2 is usually $150, and Munson $108. Both can be had for $117, for $250+ worth of seeds. 26 seeds.

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've heard rumors that Puck is also one of the parents to Chem '91. I've not been able to verify that, but, I'd like to be able to. Anyone know anything about that?

@AmberTrich - nice work, dude. Way to dig deep.

I also had an interesting ah ha moment this week, and I'll say, that according to Weasel, Original Diesel, IS NOT, what everyone thinks it is. Hearing that, and what it really is - made so much sense to me I legit laughed out loud. It was a go figure moment.

It's nice to know I'm not wrong in terms of what I think I enjoy. I've been chasing and praising a gene pool I wasn't even aware was responsible. My neurotransmitters are CONSISTENT when it comes to making them vibrate.

dank.Frank

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Idk but Tonygreen has the best Gorilla Bubble.
I see a few places copying my gear straight up or with a new name. Such is life. Lol

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Tonygreen - why do you think magically after 15 years of NOT having any blueberry terps - all the sudden, the re-worked lines are loaded with it. It's no coincidence.

You get used to second handers. It's the greatest compliment. Don't be offended or dismayed. Revel in the knowledge what you have created and released is changing the game.

:respect: - and sincerely. You've put years towards a goal. It'll NOT be forgotten. Real knows real.

dank.Frank

RomulanJake

Connoseur Genetics Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze. 1 of the most potent Hazes around. Huge yield, giant stretch.

Dominion Seed Company

Skunk? Chem?? Afghan??

I will be a a couple months, but he's going to release the Local Skunk again.

Its not all out dead, road kill skunk, but I promise many phenos are skunk spray, gas, fuel, and hash. Lungbuster

Local Skunk Genetics are???

Original Diesel x ( Cuddlefish Hashplant /Rez Sour Diesel IBL ) x 89 Skelly Hashplant..aka Puck x 80s Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1.

Everyone knows what the Original Diesel is???

Cuddlefish Hashplant originates from Super Sativa Seed Club aka Nevils Hashplant. Cuddlefish is Skelly/Puck Sister, and was found by Squidly/RIP....
Skelly/Puck is the most sought after of all the PNW HP Clones

I gave a buddy a couple packs of Local, and we found some killer shit. The best of it is total lung blaster, bell ringer, completely blast your eyes ( RED ) make you dizzy, choke, and is as good as anything there is really. Just like the good old days.
The pheno we kept is skunk spray, gas/fuel, both sour, and sweet at the same time, and hash. More sour, than sweet

Id say the best of each of the following are extremely potent, and have different highs, so its hard to say which is best. There probably is no best.

I also just bought the Sleestack cut of Local Skunk from Cali, and the photos of it are outstanding. Better than ours... Its Tootsie Roll, and Hash Flavor, and got 12oz in 5 gallon container.
Ours is done in less than 55 days. Don't know for the one I just bought how fast it grows...... I will get it next week. Only negative is its kind of slow growing vs what were used to, which is Mr Nice SSH, and it grows like crazy, and huge production.

Granny Skunk...KILLER

We kept 1 pheno that tastes like sour green apples, earthy, and hash.

The other tastes like sweet, honeysuckle, floral hash, anise/licorice Extreme choke. All of it has rock hard buds when dried, and are resin balls. Sticky type resin. All of the Dominion weve tried is sticky.... This one is probably my favorite. Also grows faster, and produces more than the other one.

Dominion Skunk

Chem91 Va/Sk1 x 1989 Skelly/Sk1... All of these 3 have the same father. Skelly/Sk1, except the Dominion Skunk has Sk1 to both sides, but all are similar, but are different enough to have all 3 if possible. But seeds are hard to come by, though Granny is available. Local in 1.5 months or so, and will sell out in no time, and are expensive. But if I can find even 1 mother, I could care less if they are more $$ vs others.

The Dominion Skunk is the smallest of the 3, and the best pheno was sweet floral skunk spray/Reeks, all of it reeks. Make no mistake, even a small bud in the trunk of a car, will completely gas out the car if you've grown it correctly. Out of 70 females from the 3 strains, all of them have reeked...and if youre in an unfriendly state like me, if you have even the smallest bud in a baggie, the car will be completely gassed out.. Im in the worst, of the worst. Dominion Skunk is also very hashy, lung buster, and has the most UP high of the 3. The best of the Granny will put many experienced smokes to the couch. Local more balanced. All 3 have no ceiling. Smoke more, you just keep getting a headrush, and dizzy every hit. Not to mention cough your brains out.

These are on sale... By One Get One I just ordered these....

Dominion... Skunkband V2...

Headband x Dominion Sk Male= Chem91 Va/Sk1 x Skelly/Sk1

Munson...89 NL5 x Dominion Sk Male

The Skunkband V2 is usually $150, and Munson $108. Both can be had for $117, for $250+ worth of seeds. 26 seeds.

Amazing info!👍

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem 91 - ie Skunk Va - is not a skunk#1 - to clarify the above information it MIGHT be a "super skunk" line variant - but the Chem family profile, is NO WHERE to be found in Sk#1. DO NOT chase the rabbit down that hole.

Sleestack is a STSM skunk#1 hashish producer isolated line, if I've pieced his unnecessarily cryptic information drops over the years correctly.

It's what Sam uses for his 99.9% pure resin gland sift - I seriously doubt it's been leaked and passed. He has contracts with GW Pharma - nothing he's touched will ever see the light of day because he chose a different path, ultimately.

dank.Frank

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
I've heard rumors that Puck is also one of the parents to Chem '91. I've not been able to verify that, but, I'd like to be able to. Anyone know anything about that?

@AmberTrich - nice work, dude. Way to dig deep.

I also had an interesting ah ha moment this week, and I'll say, that according to Weasel, Original Diesel, IS NOT, what everyone thinks it is. Hearing that, and what it really is - made so much sense to me I legit laughed out loud. It was a go figure moment.

It's nice to know I'm not wrong in terms of what I think I enjoy. I've been chasing and praising a gene pool I wasn't even aware was responsible. My neurotransmitters are CONSISTENT when it comes to making them vibrate.

dank.Frank

Well I know this much, Pbud has mentioned before that before the dogbud came to town they were smoking the PBud strain along with a great hashplant they called the Puck. Where did the puck originate? Pnw?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I say that only because it came from someone who had seen a bit of the unpublished Phylos map... I've yet to verify it from another source.

However, if you look at PNW Hashplant (Puck) x NDNGUY G13/Hashplant phenos from the Bohdi line - there sure does seem to be an awful lot of 3 leafed phenos...

dank.Frank

ambertrichome

Veteran
PNW Hashplant is NOT Puck/Skelly.

Puck is a cross of clone only... PNW Hsshplant x NL1. They got a male from this cross, and then bred it back to the PNW Mother, and created Nevils Hashplant…..

Puck/Skelly ws found by a guy named Skelly, in 1989, and was named Puck. Cuddlefish is Pucks sister, and was found by Squidly/RIP.

Im not positive, but I believe the original PNW clone is Narrow Leaf Lebanese

capnCõno

Great thread concept. We all have our favorites.

Haze - The work Bodhi and Doc D are doing with the new Bandaid Haze line is where I hope to find the best haze recreations.

Chemdawg - Always and forever a Chem Sis fan. However, I'm really watching the work that Mack_10 is doing with the lines built off the freak s1 Chem '91 xx "male". Legitimately pure chem lines. Yes please. Also, can't ignore the Mystery Chem that was found to be a parent of Chem '91. Tried and true staples though are Top Dawg Seeds and People Under the Stairs with the 4DD crosses.

OG Kush - Karma Genetics. End of story. I do hope the BTY S1 seeds that were shared with me earlier this year produce a new pure OG Kush cut to spread.

Sour Diesel - Karma Genetics new Sour D Bx2 line is going to be the big hit of 2019.

Skunk - the old UK Blues has a much more unique and old school flavor profile that I've not seen surface in any other plant.

dank.Frank

R u talking about stoney917 Staten Island mystery cut... that shit is more gas then gas n more bitter then sour.... and has a death skunk Chem funk to it ... haven't grown her in 10 years but still to this day one of my all time favorites

ambertrichome

Veteran
Haze???

Connoseur Genetics Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze is supposed to be some of, if not the most potent Haze around. I just ordered 2 packs. We will see in a few months.

Ncali

Veteran
sssdh <3

sssdh <3

Haze???

Connoseur Genetics Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze is supposed to be some of, if not the most potent Haze around. I just ordered 2 packs. We will see in a few months.

I was hesitant to post in this thread and list that lineage. I love SSSDH, but I am not sure it's a representative as a "haze". I feel it is kinda its own thing. It's certainly a better situation than that Super Lemon 'whatever'.

SSSDH from Connoisseur Genetics is one of my favorite smokes and my fav mother plant. Definitely the strongest or most potent smoke in the battle chest. I went through a pack a few years back and settled on two girls. One ended up being a little too much edge/anxiety in the top end of the effect, very much on the haze side in growth and effect. Ultimately, we let her go. Kept the other cut around, she's fantastic rush onset of sour D and haze legs and flavor. A perfect hybrid haze in my book. But that's my book, not your book. It's a good one. With SSSDH, in my opinion, you really have to dig through to find more "haze" leaning plants, they do have some variation. That's if you want a "HAZE" style plant. I think there are a lot of winners in a pack. Not every girl in there will have all "haze" characteristics, and you will have to find the ones you like. ALL THAT BEING SAID, I think everyone should buy a couple packs and find nice plants. OJD has quality gear.

I also liked the ACE haze crosses, Honduras x haze, Malawi x haze, Panama x haze. Great effects, grrrrrreat terps, can smoke all day. I like the green haze phenotypes ACE uses, but that's me.

I also liked that CSI Humbolt's Chem91 S1 and og x chem91 plants, seems like potential for some real OG kush phenos in those gene pools. From a guy who is from Los Angeles when real OG was around, they seem like they have potential.

Happy hunting.

Cannavore

Veteran
Haze - Bandaid Haze, JJ's African Haze, A5 Haze

Chem - 91 S1 (CSI), Stardawg

Sour - Headbanger, KG Sour bx2

OG - TK S1 (CSI), Bodhi's various OG x '88 G13/HP strains, Biker Kush, CSI's various OG x Bubba fems

Skunk - good luck lol