What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Grade CANNABIS BIBLIOGRAPHY SORTED AND ALPHABETIZED BY SUBJECT

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Cannabinoid Receptors:

*Anandamide, an endogenous ligand...

DOI Correction: 10.1016/0091-3057(93)90230-q

Corrected, Thanks fot the heads up.
-SamS

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I added another 25 papers to IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids
Over this week I will add another 100 papers to the BIB in many subjects, I have been collecting them and finding their DOI's almost ready to post them, all the new articles have RED titles to help make it easier to find them.
-SamS

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Cannabinoid Receptors-

CB receptor ligands from plants.

Missing DOI is: 10.2174/156802608783498023

FIXED-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I have added a bunch of new articles in
IC Archaeology/History
IC Breeding Cannabis

The new articles all have RED titles to help find the new ones.
I am in the process of adding several hundred new articles to many different subjects it will take me all week, I will say when I do any other subjects, but it is started.
Please let me know if any links or DOI's do not work or are in error...
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added a bunch of new papers to
IC Terpenes
IC Trichomes

The new articles all have RED titles to help find the new ones.
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added a bunch of papers to IC Cannabinoid Receptors
Slowly I will update all the subjects. The newest articles all have RED titles to help find the new ones. After a few months I will remove the RED titles and they will just be Black
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added a bunch of papers to IC Cannabis Seeds, IC Cannabis Seed Oil, IC Classification/Taxonomy
The newest articles all have RED titles to help find the new ones. After a few months I will remove the RED titles and they will just be Black
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added a bunch of papers to IC Interviews Cannabis People, IC In Vitro, IC Legal
The newest articles all have RED titles to help find the new ones. After a few months I will remove the RED titles and they will just be Black
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added a bunch of papers to IC Drug Cannabis, IC Cannabis Art, IC Cannabis Collectables, IC Cannabis Hormones
-SamS

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
What # do you think the list is upto by now? I've cross checked ~250. My guess is getting close to 1000 now.

Not sure because some articles are posted in several subjects, my guess is over 1,000 I am busy posting more everyday, Cannabis science never ends and keeps getting better every year.
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added a bunch of papers to IC Pest and Disease, IC Hemp Processing, IC Cannabis R&D, IC Cannabis Botany

-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added a bunch of papers to IC Hemp/Cannabis Cultivation.
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added a bunch of papers to IC DNA
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added a bunch of papers toIC Cannabinoids
The newest articles all have RED titles to help find the new ones. After a few months I will remove the RED titles and they will just be Black.

I am glad I only have one more subject the IC Medical /Endocannabinoids one, it is the biggest and I am getting tired, today when I was almost finished with IC Cannabinoids my computer crashed and it was gone, I still had the WORD file but I had to re-enter all the new IC Cannabinoid articles a 2nd time, I was pissed off to say the least, now I am on my laptop, I liked using the 10 year old Mac, because it has a 30" screen but dependability is more important....
Maybe I will finish tomorrow, then it is just adding a few each week that I find or get sent to me. ENJOY.....
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added a bunch of papers toIC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids
The newest articles all have RED titles to help find the new ones. After a few months I will remove the RED titles and they will just be Black.

I finished the updates, hundreds of new articles added, please let me know if any http links or DOI numbers do not work, so I can fix them. And please send me any great Cannabis articles that are not in the BIB so I can post them.
-SamS

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I had this one but I did not post it yet, I will very soon.-SamS

IC Breeding Cannabis/Cannabis Analysis/DNA/Terpenes

Genomic characterization of the complete terpene synthase gene family from Cannabis sativa
Keith D. Allen, Kevin McKernan, Christopher Pauli, Jim Roe, Anthony Torres, Reggie Gaudino
PLoS ONE 14(9). Published: September 12, 2019
doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0222363

Terpenes are responsible for most or all of the odor and flavor properties of Cannabis sativa, and may also impact effects users experience either directly or indirectly. We report the diversity of terpene profiles across samples bound for the Washington dispensary market. The remarkable degree of variation in terpene profiles ultimately results from action of a family of terpene synthase genes, only some of which have been described. Using a recently available genome assembly we describe 55 terpene synthases with genomic context, and tissue specific expression. The family is quite diverse from a protein similarity perspective, and subsets of the family are expressed in all tissues in the plant, including a set of root specific monoterpene synthases that could well have agronomic importance. Ultimately understanding and breeding for specific terpene profiles will require a good understanding of the gene family that underlies it. We intend for this work to serve as a foundation for that.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
bsgospel,
I did post the paper above, "Genomic characterization of the complete terpene synthase gene family from Cannabis sativa"
Great paper and I posted another 5-10 that are terpene related but not Cannabis specific, but they are interesting to me. All in IC Terpenes I also posted a few more in IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids and IC Pests and Disease
-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Posted a bunch of new articles in IC Hemp/Cannabis Cultivation and in IC Archaeology/History

I have more to post in other subjects will post them as soon as I have time.
-SamS