What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Dizzle Testers LED COCO

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Mothers & Clones

picture.php

OakyJoe

Veteran
Thinking about putting some of the faster ones outside, they happy enough to go out for a try, indoors they did a great jobs with 8 weeks, maybe outdoors also :)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one Joe,,,
Out of interest,, End or start of week 8 ?,,,,
I cocked up and took two far too late,,
Cheers Joe,,,s2

OakyJoe

Veteran
Out of interest,, End or start of week 8 ?,,,,

mid - end of week 8, the longer u let em the fatter they get, but around week 8 u get the right taste :D

Still smoking the last 3 Plant Batch this moment, i can't seperate em since i filled em in the same jar but each bud out of it gives the vibes :) sometimes a bit more lemon, sometimes a bit more kushy, but overall always a really nice soaring high!

8 Weeker Phenos, 2 weeks after cutting clones in cocos
picture.php

Repotted into 2 Liters, a few days more veg before they gonna be flipped, this is the 8 weeks pheno, maybe i put some of em out if the 2 tents not enugh :) , top right 6 more Lemons, next to GlueHazeHybrid to the left.
- trying out some Atami High Porosity Cocos this run since my local supply for dry cocosballs went bad... , stuff was around 10€ per 50liter complete with perlite and preferted... will go over to the usual feeding!

picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
Wow they got a rapid growth since repotting, so i switched the first 12 plants on 12/12 this evening, so on first july its their first day under 12/12 :) pretty easy to remember also for me :D

feeding yet is only plain water phed, i gave em once aminos, maybe next week once more aminos before i will go over to the normal fert :)

OakyJoe

Veteran
Right on Panikz, 5 days since flipping and they exploding with their super stretch :D

very happy with em!

they really love rockwool & cocos!

OakyJoe

Veteran
Tent1 one around 10 Days after flip

I moved 3 to the other 6 inside Tent2, so we got 9 plants per tent, in the coming days i will set em on their final position and give em a lollipopping...

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
Glad i have some panels who i can mount inside the highest position in the tent :D

picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

Veteran
Made some space just incase they still want to go to the rooftops,
i will double or triple the watts in 1 of the 2 tents for this run to see if its worth to play with a bit more panels per tent.

picture.php

picture.php

wait for it
i took out 2 for mothers and space so we have 8 per tent, i will cut new clones and setup 2 more tents as soon as we reach halftime with tent 1 and 2
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Looking good. I’ve had to tie my down through stretch. Got 1 that’s not stretched much but the others got massive. Nice n healthy there mate.

Latest posts

Latest posts