What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Dizzle Testers LED COCO

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Clones took about 1 Week to root, 6 from 6 rooted!

The Main ones in Flower had some PH issues but they back on track now!

Pics in a few days :)

OakyJoe

Veteran
Begin of Week 2 for em

I had to dimm the panels because the plants had some struggle with the panels on 99% power :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
Begin of Week 3 together with some MediGlue#13 :)

- Stretch is almost done, one of em doubled while the other 2 did almost tripled
- Bottom left is my favorite so far, nice "short" internodes with fatter stigmas then her sisters, bottom right doubled only in size and does it a bit slower then her sisters

picture.php

picture.php

very easy to clone, very easy to maintain!
- 1 of each will go as Mothers till i growed the second clones again to really nail it down
picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
Mid of Week 4

#1 - The biggest yet, tripled almost since flipping, long internodes, hoped that she will fill up
#2 - stayed shorter then her sisters, around 100% stretch, lemonade smell when rubbin stems
#3 - My favorite so far, around 2,5 since flipping, fat stigmas with pure lemande smell & also the most resin production for now

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Looking damn good mate... with mine the shorter lemonade smelling one finished early- very resinous

OakyJoe

Veteran
Wow totally lost em out of eye since that tent is on another location!
they doing still fine, i will make some pics this week, pretty happy with all of em 3, 2 of em really goes of the top. ones reeks like INTENSE CITRUS CLEANER & the other one is like og with a lemon touch, both pretty fire. the 3rd one is the biggest and slowest yet, no specific smell yet on her

i think there is no need to pop some SLH seeds as i planned, this one is what i was looking for!

OakyJoe

Veteran
Okay quick update :), i cutted them down at the begin of week 10 after they got raided by spidermites & gnats

I'm very happy with what i got in the end, the 3 plants did a great job!
Yield was about medium-high and nothing beats this terps yet, amazing!

Pretty much found an OG leaner, an SLH leaner & the last one i think is somewhere i nthe middle...

great job on these & thanks again for letting me testing those RealGorillaSeeds!

i try to add some pic from the hanging plants aswell as from the dry buds!

OakyJoe

Veteran
Keeper Plant

She smells like a fresh opend pack of lemon cake & gives a buzz like a good OG!
Very easy to clone and maintain! she throws around 10 clones per week/mother under low light LED!
Next run will be 12 of this as mono on coco

STAY TUNED

picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

Veteran
Next up we do a 2x6Plant run of the Keeper Pheno

They will do 1-2 Weeks of veg & go then their way in 2 liters over the summerheat :)

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Don’t miss out on the free pack White Cherry Truffle f2 ‘s with every 12 pack Lemon Drizzle guys ..:tiphat:

OakyJoe

Veteran
New Round of 12 getting ready, clones made it within 1 weeks from cut to root,
first set of 6 will be transplanted next week and stay a good week under veg before switching

bless

Latest posts

Latest posts