What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

NeDank

Hello, I grew GG#2 from greens back in the day and some phenos would fully auto under 24/0. Will yours to? I'm a auto grower and would like the nostalgia of growing this strain again.

Edit: Also can you get more Fire x C99 auto seeds

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hello, I grew GG#2 from greens back in the day and some phenos would fully auto under 24/0. Will yours to? I'm a auto grower and would like the nostalgia of growing this strain again.

Edit: Also can you get more Fire x C99 auto seeds

Yes some May auto mate

vanilla dutch

Sent payment on the 7th. Just waiting on arrival.thankx panikz hopefully it gets there soon.it defentily helps to send express.snail mail during covid sucks.my fault though.anyway have a good day.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yes I’m still waiting on payment mate hopefully be here next week I will check on Tuesday

Cactus Squatter

Thanks for always getting things to me. You guys have been awesome to order from.
I just placed another order with you for some more ACE gear and can’t wait to get them rocking.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Mighty gold is loving the weather lately- got 2 plugged into a lovely loose raised bed. I topped them the other day and the side branches responded very quickly. I’m going to tie them back slightly later- I’ll drop some pics in soon. :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Quick question on the mighty gold bx1- when roughly would you expect them to begin flowering? Just curious as I have topped the two in the ground and have been training them a little.
I will snap a little photo tomorrow

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Quick question on the mighty gold bx1- when roughly would you expect them to begin flowering? Just curious as I have topped the two in the ground and have been training them a little.
I will snap a little photo tomorrow

They should start around end July/August you had any pre flowers yet? How they looking nice ?

mr.brunch

Veteran
They should start around end July/August you had any pre flowers yet? How they looking nice ?

Looking amazingly healthy, and getting large- they seem to be liking the bed they’re in. I’ll check for preflowers tomorrow, got to tie them out a little

mr.brunch

Veteran
Not taken any pics yet, but I will soon. The tops are making little branches quickly and closer together so it looks like they’re going into flower, preflowers have been out a couple of weeks.
I’ve topped, twisted and bent these ladies and they are still as tall as me… I went and tied a few bits over again tonight, and gave them 2 gallons of food each. They are big ladies (for me)

mr.brunch

Veteran
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2061060
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2061061

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2061060

pictures… for reference, the panels behind are 6ft6 - they’ve been topped tied and twisted. Stinking when you get near

Latest posts

Latest posts