What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

corky1968

Veteran
Are these Hawaiian Sativa by Federation still available?
I remember seeing them advertised in the late 90's.
I wish I would have bought more seeds back then.
So many old strains are gone now.

geneva_sativa

I don't think they have been available for like 7 years or more

I found few pack of Federation seed that bought from HD about 10 years ago, labeled Mikado.

They the same that SB wrote about in the Outdoor Strainguide, definitely not Mikado.

12 weeks + some blueish leafs, looks a lot like CTS or a cross of they used to offer

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Are these Hawaiian Sativa by Federation still available?
I remember seeing them advertised in the late 90's.
I wish I would have bought more seeds back then.
So many old strains are gone now.

Hi Corky! Like geneva_sativa wrote, Federation Seeds didn't exist since years. I think the Hawaiian Sativa was last sold maybe 10 years ago?!

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Für zwischendurch!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green

Veteran
What's up pineapple punch! If you don't mind I'm gonna tag along. Smart move doing an open pollination on these. It's looking good.
I'm always interested in some old Hawaiian seeds. I was just gifted some short season "Hawaiian" beans, hope they turn out decent.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
What's up pineapple punch! If you don't mind I'm gonna tag along. Smart move doing an open pollination on these. It's looking good.
I'm always interested in some old Hawaiian seeds. I was just gifted some short season "Hawaiian" beans, hope they turn out decent.

Hello Green, thank you for beeing here! Short season Hawaiian sounds good. It's the first time im growing Hawaiian genetics. The Hawaiian Sativa has some crazy leaves. Some of the big fan leaves having 11 fingers. But they will thin out the older they get, to very nice thin leaves to the top. :)

I do hope you make pure seeds with those plants.

Hi corky, yes i will make pure seeds. Will mix the pollen of all Hawaiian Sativa males and pollinate some bottom buds of every female!:tiphat:

B

blue_tick

i'm in for this brother. here till the end little late but not to late :lurk:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Ph Elektrode war kaputt, daher ein paar verbranmte Spitzen. Ansonsten ist soweit alles i.O. :)
Ph Probe was broken, a few burned leaf Tips.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts