What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krunchbubble Is Looking For A "Jobby Job" In the Industry....

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireIn.TheSky

picture.php

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
This thread went from working in the mmj industry to scarfing down burritos n burgers lol. Gotta love icmag..Bada bah bah bah(McDonald's theme music) lol

OP

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish i was in a position to steal you away to Spain bro, not many people i look up to when it comes to growing but your on that list for sure and i know anyone who gets you on their team is gonna be making a serious power move.
Peace

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Wish i was in a position to steal you away to Spain bro, not many people i look up to when it comes to growing but your on that list for sure and i know anyone who gets you on their team is gonna be making a serious power move.
Peace

Thanks for the kind words, means alot coming or you!

Spain is where I would like to end up eventually, always wanted to live there...

I believe I may have duel citizenship. Some law was that pasted a few years ago in Spain, that allows people with certain last names to have citizenship....

maxmurder

Veteran
A good friend of mine just moved to Oregon to run a big warehouse , pretty sweet deal $20k a month and 10 percent of the company. He is delivered veg'd clones of any size and just flowers em, when they're ready for harvest, the same people come cut the plants down and load em up wet and take it from there.

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
65,000 doesnt seem like very much to pay a production manager... He should offer at least 100. I'm assuming you'll be managing a pretty large opperation.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I think you could negotiate

I think you could negotiate

A nice production incentive would be where the money is at. If you put together a large scale top shelf warehouse to make Willie proud it would be the resume winner for the rest of your days. If I was as qualified and life were in a different place, Willie would have to tell me no face to face before I would give up on this opportunity. For now I will stick to the small numbers I know and cheer on the fellows with real experience. Willie has always been a believer.

99%

Why not rent a rural house or small farm and do everything yourself, that's got to be better than working for someone else wouldn't it? The money you could make with a few poly tunnels and a barn set up for indoor growing would be more than enough to live well on wouldn't it?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If any one is looking for a reference for krunch, I can give him a good reference. I have smoked his buds, indoor and out door. It was phenomenol. If I had the money and facility, I'd hire him to run a warehouse or green house.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Why not rent a rural house or small farm and do everything yourself, that's got to be better than working for someone else wouldn't it? The money you could make with a few poly tunnels and a barn set up for indoor growing would be more than enough to live well on wouldn't it?

This is exactly the advice I would give.

Best of luck in finding something though!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^honestly I agree. Green houses are the future. You can produce indoor quality at slightly more than out door prices. Not to mention you can do light suplimentaion in the winter and grow all year.

Lefthand

Colorado business model seems to be hire a good grower learn his tech and let him go after a year and then hire $12hr grunts or at least that's what I've been seeing lately.

FoothillFarming

Colorado business model seems to be hire a good grower learn his tech and let him go after a year and then hire $12hr grunts or at least that's what I've been seeing lately.

Yup, really no need for an experienced gardener if you already know the ins and outs.

I am trying to figure out a business model as I am working with engineers to build a new facility. The biggest cost that can't be rectified is paying a "pro" to work day in and day out. I have also been coming to the conclusion that it might be better to hire untrained people, and train them. Also, make sure one person has their job, and not overlap into other jobs. That way nobody really has the full picture, and they wont quit and become the competition. Happens ALOT in this bizz. Countless times.

Greenhouse is the future, no doubt. However you still need a good indoor area for propagating and keeping genetics alive. No operation will be just indoor or outdoor in the future, IMO.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup, I have a veg room, and indoor hydro room too.

To me it's laughable when a person fires a pro thinking they know the secrets of growing after a year. It completely dismisses the nuances learned from experience. When you lose your experienced pro, the quality always drops.

For instance, people like krunch can grow any strain, in any system. Indoor or out. As business requirements change they can adapt with out a big mess of problems. He can produce high quality buds, and concentrates. He knows markets, he knows how to make nute mixes from scratch. The list goes on. My point is that experienced pros are irreplacable.

I have seen people fire their skilled growers and as soon as they change strains, or tech, they have no clue what they are doing. They know one system well, and that's it. They didn't learn everything they needed to know in a year like they think they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts