What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krunchbubble Is Looking For A "Jobby Job" In the Industry....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoticsRus

All these Guy's (non-grower & hired "grower" ) with profit in their head and Prime buds, Guess what?

* Environment Perfection is 25-30% of ending result
* Genetic Selection is 25-50% of ending result
* Process/cure is 15-25% of ending result ( exp since majority of market cannot grow long enough & cure long enough)
* Grower is 5-10% ( Inless lazy, hires someone) then it's 100% of your Failure-Map. Growing the plants & setting up the room is easy . If money does not matter then they could even get pre-trained to grow in any system or room. Why hire someone? Why not pick a Agriculture science with years in the agriculture industry & get cannabis/indoor trained.

Why hire someone unless they are the partner and their shareholding ? bigger the operation the more & obvious failure percentage that can occur so easily. If you grew all these operations before, Why didn't you keep in contact with the previous operations & get anther job or save enough of your income (previous grows) to grow for yourself?

Just my perspective on the current cannabis industry , No insults directly to the thread maker ( Just stating why I don't agree people should hire someone to grow their crops & know nothing/do nothing)

Last edited:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
$$$$$$$$ that's why ...learning to do it yourself takes a long time...yeehaw..some people have more money than time...I am not one of them

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
if i hear of something solid i'll let you know. been talking to somebody about a spot in oregon, if it pans out (big if) they would need at least 3 full time guys with experience

EastBayGrower

Veteran
And THAT'S why I want to move...

4th Tier PG@E rates - 39 cent kw/h. I hit the forth tier in the first week of the month...

If you knew how much I pay for rent, you would say I could rent 6 houses where you live...

Dont get me started on traffic....

there's no Mexican food in MI though, thats giving up alot imo :)

leaving the bay bro? This shit is like medical marijuana MECHA (or atleast was) damn, i feel yeah, shits expensive and if we can grow wherever then might as well do it somewhere cheaper and less CRAZY (if a place exists)

its funny that all these east coast kids trying to move out to cali to get budtender jobs and start growing when the real big dogs growers in the area re trying to get out of here and move back east or north lol

for some reason i really cant see meeting someone online for a grow job like this can ever work out in the end, too many horror stories, jsut make sure you vet the person and situation CAREFULLY

.04 a kw/h is crazy tempting though, makes you think indoor might stick around for a few more years, in cali its basically dead/dieing to greenhouse w/ blackout sup ligting

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Nobody wants to hear you cry about the emerald triangle anymore.... anyone who has half a brain is still doing just fine.... you must be some little bitch.

YES!!!! cant adapt then leave... we do it for the love of the plant... who says farming has to be EXTREMELY PROFITABLE... lol

i got an offer to re-locate to Seattle, WA from SF, CA for work, all exspenses paid, thats starting to look like a good idea if i wanna keep growing outdoors, shit a drive down to cali each year to drop off the goods would be no problem at all, hmmm decisions,

honestly i dont know how you guys do it without some kind of stable income on the side, only relying on growing income seems like a scary situation imo

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Up in Mendo County Coastal, there was no other work. THAT was the problem.

GO KRUNCH..!!!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I want a quality control job myself..i have 33 years experience lol...yeehaw...theres an awesome Mexican food place about a minute from my pad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cal baby

EastBayGrower

Veteran
omg i shouldnt have mentioned mexican food, i killed this thread...lol any word on a jobby job krunch, i would imagine u have talked to a few folks via pm by now no? any legit offers?

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
omg i shouldnt have mentioned mexican food, i killed this thread...lol any word on a jobby job krunch, i would imagine u have talked to a few folks via pm by now no? any legit offers?

and in n out is an amazing burger chain in cali, they use fresh ingredients and shit, not like mcdonalds microwave BS, you obviously not from cali lol, if u see an in n out anywhere, TRY IT ASAP.

Always wanted to try in n out.fuck I got 15 years of knots on my belt.if anyone wants to pay me in burgers I will work!

Sounds alot like our Jakes. I always grab a hand spun milkshake with my burger. Extra malt please! I know there hiring if things dont pan out.

Serious though...

Do you mind not cloggin up this thread with this bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.