What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lots of experience! Looking for work in medical states

420Stylez

Hi, I recently got back to the mainland from Oahu. While on the island I owned, stocked and ran a Medical horticulture consulting firm for 3 yrs. before that I grew incognito in the southeast for 5+ yrs. I am well versed in soil, hydroponics and deep water culture.

I am currently looking for work in the medical marijuana industry because I feel it is the most rewarding and mutually beneficial. I have a lot of my own equipment a complete bloom and veg rooms with filters, controllers, tables and res's and everything needed to run them for a long time....

for me to take a job I would need to be relocated along with my family, full coverage insurance for 4 people and a place to live for 6-12 months... I am ready to work and hit the ground running. I have a great out going personality and can bring a unique asset to any marijuana based business.. please contact me if you have any questions or would like to interview me via Skype or email.. thanks for reading this.. PEACE...

Attachments

• 233.jpg
    233.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 40

Cashew

Can you whistle ? I still need a look out.Your job will be whistling 3 times when you see police or suspect activity.
After 3 months we will give you a evaluation and discuss further career opportunities.
My company offers a extensive health insurance.

Latest posts

Latest posts