What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lausbua's Austrian clones thread

cbd101

Bushman's (FF)
flowering time: 52-56 days
yield: slightly below average
plant size: small and bushy, very extraordinary for a 100% sativa
remarks: definetely one of my favourite cuts, piny flavour, strong head high, hard and sticky buds

Jack Herer (K.O. Cut), (FF)
flowering time: ~9 weeks
yield: average
plant size: medium
remarks: unique smell, average high head/body

Grüne Hessin (FF)
yield: very high
plant size: slighty above average
remarks: a monster, buds like beer cans, fruity smell, average body/head high, commercial strain, like the guy above my post said: she forgives almost everything, robust as hell

Euphoria (FF)
remarks: euphoric high, leafy buds

Euphoria (FF)
remarks: euphoric high, leafy buds

Does not sound like the Euforia cut from FF to me... In my experience the cut grows very vigorous, plant size therefore is rather tall and the yield is way above average, also I cannot confirm leafy buds.

In which setup did you grow your Euforia plants? I got an active grow report thread about this cut by the way, you are invited to see how the Euforia plants look in my garden ;)

S

stony2

Yep. Euforia and Grüne Hessin, which cbd describes as very different, are actually about equal in size.

cbd101

I can only say what i saw, Grüne Hessin was way taller then Euphoria as i grew them. Also the Grüne Hessin had almost twice the yield (!).
The stretch of Hessin after changing to 12/12 was explosive, Euphoria stretched very gentle.
Setup is 250W MH growth / 250W NDL flowering.

cbd101

@LausbuamProject could you post the link to your Euphoria grow? I can not tell what was wrong with my euphoria, i read only the best about the cut from FF, so i was a bit disappointed with my result, the other cuts did very well

Another Question: i am looking for fresh cuts from FF, any suggestions about exceptional clear highs? Bushman's is my favorite so far
I am thinking about Kali mist? Anyone tried it?

Aubergine

functional & uplifting strong hybrid high = skywalker og

Kali Mist was nothing special for me... SoGouda was way better in that regard... but not available anymore.

South African Kwazulu @stammbaum could be something for you.

@LausbuamProject could you post the link to your Euphoria grow? I can not tell what was wrong with my euphoria, i read only the best about the cut from FF, so i was a bit disappointed with my result, the other cuts did very well

Another Question: i am looking for fresh cuts from FF, any suggestions about exceptional clear highs? Bushman's is my favorite so far
I am thinking about Kali mist? Anyone tried it?

Here is the link to my Euforia grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=319084

Maybe you just had bad luck with your Euforias or your shop mixed up some cuts - usually FF is a reliable source for clones, but sometimes they do make mistakes. Well, I am growing the Euforia for the third time now and I can highly recommend you to give her another try.

Regarding your search for a clear high... of the clones I grew recently the AK47 cut from FF offered a more clear and functional high than other strains. Did not like the bud structure of the cut though and the yield was just mediocre.

N

NewAgeGenetics

Super Skunk (FF)
yield: good
remarks: very airy buds, very bad super skunk selection, high is OK

garfield286

Austrian Powerkush and X18 pure Pakistani

Austrian Powerkush and X18 pure Pakistani

I bought APK and X18 at Igrow

Austrian Power Kush
Flowering Time: 8 weeks
Plant size: medium
remarks: tight, rockhard, small buds with hayi, grassy smell and taste. Very relaxing high with typical indica coutchlock and munchies.

X18 Pure Pakistani
Flowering Time: 8 1/2 - 9 weeks
Yield: good
Plant size: medium
remarks: fluffy, ok-sized Buds. Great smell and taste. Very potent -> high indescribable (at least not with anything i know), but mostly head high with giggly components. (really liked it)

Even i bought the clones at Igrow, i think the clones are originated from flowery fields (but could be wrong on that part -> didnt ask in the shop)

:tiphat:

mythblazer

hat jemand schon erfahrungen mit dem shop krumme gurken ? auf facebook gibt der shop an Us-Importe von Pre98 Bubba Kush und Girl Scout Cookies im sortiment zu haben...

Hab letztes Jahr mit den krummen Gurken auf der Cultiva geplaudert. Da hatten sie eine endlos lange Sortenliste aber noch gar keine Stecklinge zum Verkauf ... ich vermut also mal ganz dreist, dass das allermeiste von deren Genetik von den anderen Stecklingsshops abkopiert ist (was ja jetzt ned unbeding schlecht sein muss). Zu den beiden genannten Sorten im Speziellen kann ich dir nix sagen, ich bin was das angeht sowieso eher konservativ und bevorzuge Stecklinge, die sich bei mir/anderen bereits bewährt haben.

Grüne Hessin (Grüner Daumen)
flowering time: 8 weeks
yield per plant: low
plant size: tall
remarks: Not the real deal. Buds are rather small and long, compact and resinous. Cannot recommend the GH cuts from this store.

N

NewAgeGenetics

where can I find Sweet Tooth clones?

I see that Blumen per Lumen not sells the SWT4 anymore.

thanks

okay people lets get this thread going

all strains grown on coco under 600w, sometimes 15 different strains at the same time,
so be aware of the fact that these strains will perform even better under perfect conditions.
please note my focus is on exploring new and interesting strains, especially taste-wise,
so yield and flower time are not as heavily weighted into my conclusions as others might do.

strains from "Gärtnerei zum bunten Hund":

Chronic pre '98
Flowertime: 10-12 Weeks
size: above average
yield: above average

INSTANT CLASSIC! pure catpiss paradise, fantastic taste and strong headhigh,
this really is something special (give her 11+ weeks)
one of my favourites alongside Amnesia CoreCut and Grüne Hessin

Doctor Who
Flowertime: 8 1/2 Weeks
size: below average
yield: below average

interesting strain with a nice special taste and smell, "heavy" smoke

Kushadelic #4
Flowertime: 10 Weeks

a slender plant, many fluffy buds, has a nice caramel taste but nothing special in my opinion

Kushadelic #7
Flowertime: 10 1/2 Weeks

denser buds, higher yield than Kusahdelic #4, more spicy, less sweet smoke

Chocolope
Flowertime: 12 Weeks
yield: huge

a very lovely strain with a very significant, sweet taste, long flower time but worth it!

Freddy's Best
Flowertime: 8 1/2 Weeks

another GREAT STRAIN with great taste (dieselish) and very competative flower time/yield ratio, will be a regular visitor to my tent

Euforia
Flowertime: 8-9 Weeks
size: average

tastewise VERY DIFFERENT to the Euforia Cut from FF, a bit "soapy" but i like it

Pennywise (CBD:THC 1:1)

nice CBD strain with a nice high thats definitely different to pure THC bombers

strains from "indras planet":

Kushbomb
Flowertime: 8 Weeks

high yielding, resinous indica bomb with big, dense buds and fruity taste

Tangielope

nice strain with a very nice orange taste, medium sized buds

Big Bud

nothing special, sweet tasting not-so-big buds

Power Plant

again nothing special in my book, fast sativa with easily destinguishable taste

Vienna Bubble Gum (FF)
flowertime: 8 weeks
yield: HUGE

just had one plant of this strain so far, extremely massive, dense buds,
yielded double the amount all other strains did, good smoke but not that fresh/fruity in taste

Chronic pre 98

Chronic pre 98

i wasnt a smoker pre 98 so cant say if its "the real deal" :) but it certainly is a great great phenotype the guys from Gärtnerei zum bunten Hund selected. They seem very enthusiastic connaisseurs that tell you a lot about every strain they offer (even though i am by no means a big costumer) and i think the range of strains they offer is showing that, nearly all cloneshops i talk to say that you dont get rich with selling sativas, bunter Hund guys have strains with 12, 14 even 16 weeks recommended flowering time.

will report on other strains they offer soon

Irael

hat jemand schon erfahrungen mit dem shop krumme gurken ? auf facebook gibt der shop an Us-Importe von Pre98 Bubba Kush und Girl Scout Cookies im sortiment zu haben...

Jap hab von denen die Pre 98 Bubba Kush, KC 33 und Röhner Dröhner Outdoor gehabt. Alles durchschnittliche Plants bis auf die Bubba Kush, die war der Wahnsinn :biggrin:

@Lausbua: Nicer Fred, ich hab so ziemlich den selben vor nem Jahr gemacht, nur im deutschen Forum, siehe Signatur.

Ich finds ein bisschen Schade dass du keine Bilder dazu hochlädst, hab die von meinem Thread leider auch gelöscht..vielleicht hast du ja noch welche rumliegen :)

Greetz

Latest posts

Latest posts