What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

** pre98 Bubba Kush x NL#5/haze **

TB Gardens

Veteran
Alright, I think it's time I made a thread for this special lady. She's only in mine & a few others gardens right now.. But I have a feeling she's gunna blow up!

So I got some beans from some buddies who made the cross with the NL5/haze stud powder. Popped all 10 or so, vegged great, put a couple into flower & hermed :-/ I was pretty discouraged cus my environment was sound.. Or so I thought. My buddy had been using a heat lamp in the room... The kind that fucking glows bright. Derr, so anyways the herms got chucked & we were left with only 3 in Veg room; #9, #10, #11. All three are top notch, but the number nine is quite literally a cut above the rest.

#9 -- this girl was the keeper. She grows like a sativa, well like an OG actually. Lots of space between nodes & golfball nugs all over. She has massive fans, dark green coloring, and the strongest mint smell & taste you've ever come across!! It's the kind of buds you get & immediately add to the archive.. Just too damn beautiful to smoke hastily.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigbag

Veteran
nice 1 ! i've got a pre 98 bubba x BC Coastal Haze ( Hz/Sk x mighty mite ) that makes similar looking plants/stuff

TB Gardens

Veteran
#10 -- this girl is a really nice plant, stays short & bushy, massive fan leaves, deep green foliage, buds are rock hard & turn purple, fruity kush smell & taste.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
#11 -- this girl is awesome, it's a perfect hybrid between the nl5/haze side of things. *The buds stay somewhat hazy in that they stack foxtails, and she does take quite a while to finish, the smoke is minty/kushy; quite nice and smooth on flavor profile and a very cerebral high; not sleepy at all (unlike #9 which will put you on cloud 9).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
#9 and #10 look certified ..#11 looks good also but the first 2 look straight fire :tiphat:

Last edited:

Tyga

Veteran
Don't want to jump the gun but.... Can def see some different pheno's poppin! Massive fans for sure.... :tiphat:

14ky4q0.jpg

10p4t9j.jpg

L

LEX-UK

WOW! i hope its as nice as id hope tobe.. two of my favs right there!

Heavy bro.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Thanks for peepin y'all, should be more pics scattered around my Full Melt Bubble Bath thread if ya wanna look for them.

YEM - how does she smoke.... :) best way I can describe her is she has the same RUDE in your face loud smell diesel carries; but it's fucking MINT! I'm not exaggerating when I say it smells like someone is molesting a mint garden. I've had a cop compliment the smell & say he's never smelled anything like that... Then he walked away and let me keep it lol. She's done @ 63 days, but last round I pulled her at 77 days and hollllly shit it was lights out! 63 days is a little shallow for my liking though, next time she's coming down at 70 days & I'm sure that'll be the sweet spot. She cuts RIGHT thru oil or whatever else ur puffing. Good god... The taste on her, wow. Strongest tasting, smelling, and hitting weed I've ever tried. Ever.

TYGA - nice I was hoping u and NEG978 would find this thread. Definitely keep posting pics of ur p98 bk x NL5/h ---- well get a nice little thread here to show everyone the fire coming outa NE. Just so u know all the fans look so similar between phenos it's hard to tell with these before they stretch. The stretchiest, branchiest girl in 12/12 is Number Nine. The girl with no stretch is Number Ten, the girl with stretch but stays like a beanpole is Number Eleven. Good luck!

H

highsteppa

Nice work all around...what kind of yields do these produce? The buds look stellar.