What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NE GROWERS GARDEN OF GREEN!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
good morning ic fam :tiphat:
Hammerhead: day 37 of flower doing very well. getting so icy day by day. im gonna try to get some good micro shots because the resin heads are so heavy there are literally drooping over and are becoming stringy glands and sticking to each other. Watering today she needs it. also got a bonsai mum of her for cuttings.

Ace of spades is doin well. also did a diy pot for now. going to go pick up some 1/2 or 1 gallon bags for there final home for mother plants. overall structure of it is very nice. def indica dominate. gonna put it in 12/12 soon to get the sex of it. looking forward to this strain.

TomHills haze F2 is doing well. it was extremly root bound for sure. tons of roots growing out of the bottom of the 16 oz cup so it was for sure time to transplant. i put her in a 1 gallon zip lock bag (its covered) and it has really perked right up. typical sativa looking plant.... smells nice.

I know i dont have 50 post to post pics but i will get some up soon.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
ACE OF SPADES
Jm5Ut.jpg

LZHGk.jpg

Hammerhead Bonsai MUM
UsYEt.jpg

BCVnf.jpg

TOM HILL HAZE f2
48190.jpg

UJ2FM.jpg

Hammerhead 37 days flower or 60
1Hu9z.jpg

QlG5o.jpg

36SbW.jpg

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
thanks sneaky. the smell is there to match its looks. its a lemon/sweet/with a touch of funk. cant wait to chop her down at day 60. Shes gonna make some super dank BHO ;) Thanks for stopping by.

P

Puddin'tane

good to see you came back, I was watching that T.Hill haze!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ CANNA thanks man. had to use something for them and quick thinking came to use. waiting to get to the local hydro store to get grow bags for them. thanks for check in.

@ KILLER thanks my friend. i try to keep everything easy as possible. Thanks for stoppin by for sure :)

@ Puddin thanks man. This Tom Hill Haze is gonna be something to reckon with. Ive been on the hunt for the perfect sativa for the garden and the head and i think i found it. Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Im gonna take some better pictures tonight. those ones were just quick snap shots once the lights went off. thanks for tuning in guys much apprecatied!!

Superstone

Best of luck with the grow!Hope all your colas turn out funkier than something you'd see in the back of Hustler!lol Hope you don't mind if I hang out for a while.:gday:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
UPDATE JAN 2, 2012

UPDATE JAN 2, 2012

Happy New Years! hope all is well to you guys/gals this new years.

Been a while since i have updated this log and boy has a bunch of growth and harvesting going on. Im gonna try to keep this one going with what i have that isnt for testing but still ill add a few shots every now and then. Got some new stuff in the grow room. got a new carbon filter set up along with building my veg box and soon to be a Scrog Box in the works. Got a lot of stuff lined up for this new year as far as growing, but most excited about Outdoor this year. shit is gonna be rocking :) Got to hit up the local hydro store sometime next week for a few things. I plan of clearing out some of my veg area to run some other strains. the ones that are lined up at SWT#4, Pineapple Candy, SSSDH, and Northern Dream. But heres pics of the grow.

CARBON FILTER installed on flowering tent. 6x14 filter 474 CFM Vortex
rxWp9.jpg

VEG CAB
guxT2.jpg

W7zWf.jpg

lrQDw.jpg

lOp0y.jpg

ACE OF SPADES BONSAI MUM
jxoGh.jpg

AktK5.jpg

ACE OF SPADES Day 33 Flower
17DwX.jpg

mzzGc.jpg

MIGYl.jpg

DL61n.jpg

HAMMERHEAD BONSAI MUM
0D0Wb.jpg

BmWmm.jpg

Hammerhead Day 6 Flower
0MBRl.jpg

oJaEc.jpg

HAMMERHEAD 2 Gallon DWC
LMJ80.jpg

kQeu9.jpg

TomHill Haze F2 day 59 flower
MqCwq.jpg

OaoYm.jpg

2L9Md.jpg

zHo9K.jpg

ESyVF.jpg

COoeG.jpg

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
(Mazar x Afghan OG) x Kings Kush Day 4 of Veg
6jBGa.jpg

1DdJ2.jpg

BUBBLE CLONER
mMcIt.jpg

Be sure to check out my other logs for full detailed updates of the TomHill Haze F2 and the MBS and Z99 testers :thank you:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ DIMODZ: Thanks for stopping by and checkin out the log :)

@ KILLERWEED: Always a pleasure seeing you stop by. Happy New years to you also hope your garden is rocking out!

@ NFD: thanks man! glad to see you like it. The AOS is what im most excited about.... well besides the Tomhill Haze F2 :)

UPDATE

The garden is rocking out for sure. The veg area is getting full so im just waiting to harvest for the switch but that wont be till mid feb early march. Once the veg garden has some room in it im gonna be running some SWT#4, Pineapple Candy, ManEater, and White Fe. I plan on keeping the AOS mom for a while and getting rid of the hammerhead. I do have some crosses in the works atm. I had some fem pollen from a hammerhead donor so i crossed HH x HH S1's, TomHill Haze F2 x HH, AOS x HH. So its a work in process. But here are some picture updates of the garden.

HAMMERHEAD DAY 16 FLOWER
R5r4i.jpg

tr9CU.jpg

S84aE.jpg

ACE OF SPADES Day 43 Flower
VU3WW.jpg

vvnC7.jpg

hH3zj.jpg

ZkNrM.jpg

NpLWO.jpg

qMdwO.jpg

XBWPI.jpg