What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can someone explaine PTK complared to DC???

thanks..

what is so "LIKABLE" about them both???........

is the flavour is mild?,,,,i prefer "in ya face" flavour..

Flavor is bomb in your face bro, what kinda question is that... Anyways man, no pun intended...

The Flavor of these awesome girls is phenomenal, I have seen somewhere in a book or some shit that the author didn't think much of this strain (PTK) in some way or another, but i beg to differ PTK is straight Dank IMHO... I love the Flavor.... I would straight trade some of my Dankes most Coveted strains for a chance at these two power houses...

I just can't afford 200$$$ for 5 beans, or I would indeed....:fsu:

They are worth $10000 IMO, but I just can't get 'em... I am glad to know that they are out there still though and still being bought Good Grower's with the hopes of atleast making seeds with them... Make for a longer life of a bad ass strain....

Thank you for the Rep Raco, paz y Amor hermano.....

Colina

Raco you're a walking library :D

ParanoidGrower, I do think DC would cross well with Skunk#1. I might select a particularly late flowering and narrow leafed SK1 as a parent in the cross.

North, there's a few folks here that grow her in Northern Europe and Richard Williams has been working with her up in BC for quite some time. I think she will finish in time where you are.

The 420 cup is an honest event and in my opinion these types of partys are important to our culture. The auction is definitely a worthy cause. If I didn't already work with Deep Chunk, I'd go pretty damn far to acquire her and whole heartedly agree with TheBandit777 on the issue of worth. Anyhow, I saw that these seeds were being actively bid on at the 420 fundraiser and wanted to share my knowledge of her for the folks who were buying them. The plant is outstanding on her own (a sample grown outdoors has won 1st place at the 420 cup in the past) and really shines in the breeding of hybrids too. Pics of her or hybrids? Feel free to post em if you got em.

Best Regards

I see people selling the Deep Chunk, from Tom Hill (seeds) Are these legit?

I am a man who loves POWERFUL cannabis... and I have found, through internet research that this plant has a signature resin production, nearly in a class of her own.

Can you point me to the right direction to acquire the seeds? I am a bit strapped for cash right now and usually get my genetics for free, however I am not expecting DC to be free... I herald this strain and I have only smoked it once!

I am at the mercy of this fine plant.:bow:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hi! Raco sweet info. bro! Thank's

Sandstorm x DC fn+2

picture.php

DC Parineeta x Lebanese "Bekaa 2007"

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dried DC

XyZ Fn+2 male

Green

And purple

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just wanted to know if the flavour was strong,,,im used to heavy flavour,

thanks for the answer guys,,,

im defo going to join the DC club soon

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raco your pics are simply amazing they always have me in a daze staring at my screen
love your work!!

Rick bro i reckon we are in 4 a treat there is something insanely special about DC words cant explain this plant, just pics and hands on experience!!!

I have a slight hunch there's going to be a frenzy at SB over the next 6 days couldnt of timed it better smart thinking hehe i dont know what id do if it wasnt for IC.MAG or SB or the man behind it....THANKS GN!!!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i wish i knew how to post these bangin ass ptk pic's in my gallery......the ptk pheno i have is a massive yeilder............and she's not even pure......and not the big pheno......so i believe ptk is a recessive heavier paki.....not as powerfull as dc......but no slacker none the less.........fwiw those are ptkxdc pic's and ptk dc pheno's..........all three rock hard.....all hail TH........gonna do some dc popping now......later....MOneY

Ras Pablo

Veteran
IMHO PTK and DC are completly different in potency, effect, taste and smell.

I try since sweet/dense PTK's to kush/Hash earthy one's, both superb but different. The Kush one's imo are stronger and have a powerful head/body effect. There's some variation that brings this line a magic breed potential.

As MoneyMike says they are big yielders, producing very dense buds. The kushy phenos have harder buds than the sweet one's.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Body language,
These señoritas bow to you,my friends! :wink:
Wanna dance?? :muahaha:

P1010141.jpg

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
wow Raco and Colina..WOW nice job as always...Raco you the man with the pure genetics...I have been following your threads for sometime and you just amaze me...

peace
Chefboy

That reveged DC is gonna Blow up with Branches in just a few weeks after that Picture... Woooooooo Weeeeeeeee, DDDDDDDDDDCCCCCCCCCCCCCeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Weedninja

Hey Raco:wave:

I agree about the reveg. What I meant was that even the mid level fan leaves have a crazy, greasy look to them. Most of what I grow looks like the Sierra Charlie Colombiano he has growing or the stuff in the upper right hand corner. His DC looks more like a holly tree than weed.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The same jack-ass who killed my 3 X-18 males :badday:(the only ones ever shown) has a nice orchard and he´s able to grow good tomatoes,peppers etc...successfully,and soon learned that he´s got a perfect spot to grow cannabis as well...and he begged and begged and I eventually shared with him original genetics...(unfortunately...) :(
One evening,in the summer of 2004,he entered his outdoor grow,quite drunk(like an elephant on LSD) and unintentionally, he broke a branch of a DC girl that was already showing small little buds
I picked the branch and quickly went back home,pruned it and attempted to clone it in the shadow,near a window...well,much to my surprise,it easily rooted!!(I have pics somewhere).Then I put it under Gro-lux and color 33 fluros ...
pic of one of the buds of that broken branch, taken thru a 10x lens with a compact camera :D

DCmacro.jpg

The small buds were removed and the cut was planted...
...and a few weeks later :)

abortus.jpg

:yoinks:

That pretty gal went through all that? Wow Raco, your love for this planta is True and Unique bro... I love this Vibe!!!!!:woohoo:....

She's a gorgeous gal man, is the same one still around?

I once tried taking a pic through a microscope and wasn't successful.. Just fuzz for me brah! Good lookin out though on the Planta! Peace