What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAMMERS KUSH

billb

Veteran
The FS might be the stickiest I’ve grown to date. I’m getting crazy resin from her and smell of grape. Am I just crazy or is anybody else got the grape smell

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
worse comes to worse VP .... i'll get ya a new one to play with . i have a couple nice moms of her now & they're starting to grow out nicely . i'll get a couple cuts in the cloner for ya ....... got other people waiting on her too , thats why i grew out a few moms instead of just one .
the russets seemed to attack her alot more than any other strain ! no idea why .....

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets get this outa the way now ...... don't PM me asking for cuts , theres a list of folks i have to get them to first by request of the maker . so relax ! it will make its rounds !!! :tiphat:

~star~crash~

DB i can help out on my end ... about to take more cuts
picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Appreciate it !!! but you won't send them out .... & I'm not coming out there to get them just to send out lol

billb

Veteran
Thanks I will. Sry I had already sent that before you posted the other. But I did offer

billb

Veteran
I was finally able to get a lil dry ice! This was just trim and small buds.

Attachments

• E86C04CD-081A-4299-B35B-C53A944D3C79.jpg
    E86C04CD-081A-4299-B35B-C53A944D3C79.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 49
  • 0885B228-57CA-42D0-A39D-CADA8C5A0C13.jpg
    0885B228-57CA-42D0-A39D-CADA8C5A0C13.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 42

billb

Veteran
That dry ice is def the way to go. It’s dry and workable. I wish I had a way to press it! But somebody won’t finish his press! Lol
It’s a beautiful blonde too. I made one ball out of blue dream. Talk abt over whelming your senses. Man it’s floral! The other is out of gorilla bubble. It’s rank! I mean funky smelling tar burnt rubber smell. But so dang strong. I took a hit off each.

Attachments

• C7F1982E-0956-4AFD-AFA3-55977903FEE9.jpg
    C7F1982E-0956-4AFD-AFA3-55977903FEE9.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 49