What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PRODUCT TESTING

Realityisalie

This post is purely figurative!! Say you're located in the UK and get offered an opportunity to test spectrums specifically for cannabis growth for a professional grow light company. Would you accept or decline the offer? Please state why. This is preferably those that have done this or have CERTIFIED knowledge in the law.

This post is purely figurative!! Say you're located in the UK and get offered an opportunity to test spectrums specifically for cannabis growth for a professional grow light company. Would you accept or decline the offer? Please state why. This is preferably those that have done this or have CERTIFIED knowledge in the law.

not worth risk even if you think you have good drop ship source you trust or friend. I would if any thing pay some random person to pick it up for you and pick it up from that person some where safe.

Realityisalie

I would still need to give regular feedback. Also hasn't the cannabis movement progressed? I heard you can declare up to 9 plants to babylon or your local cannabis community club and you get given a tag for them 9. However, I've heard rumours that even after all this police still kick down their door:/

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The fact of the matter is;
Cannabis is still Federally illegal & classified as a Schedule 1 drug.
The Fed, at any time they desire, will do as they wish.

Latest posts

Latest posts