What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

Ask him what happened to the guy that tried a dab for the first time recently. It looked like a scene straight out of the exorcist. LOL! If I never see that again, it will be too soon.

Update coming tomorrow. Girls are smelling fantastic now.

TheBlaze

I don't want to say too much, but I think it's fairly safe to say that he did not enjoy the experience. LOL! He was fine after a few hours though.

TheBlaze

707 Headband and Anubis @ 4 weeks 12/12

707 Headband and Anubis @ 4 weeks 12/12

The light came on halfway through taking photos, so that accounts for the colour change. I see the Anubis girls are frosting up now as well. They may finish well.

The big 707 is a nutrient hog. She always seems a little hungry. Had to put in one stake, because she is starting to lean a little. Will probably have to put in a few more stakes over the next few weeks.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
The light came on halfway through taking photos, so that accounts for the colour change. I see the Anubis girls are frosting up now as well. They may finish well.

The big 707 is a nutrient hog. She always seems a little hungry. Had to put in one stake, because she is starting to lean a little. Will probably have to put in a few more stakes over the next few weeks.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

TheBlaze I take my hat off to you :tiphat::biggrin:

TheBlaze

I keep threatening to reveg, but I never have. I'm not too worried though, because these are fems from HSO. Should be easy to find the pheno again.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Its easy just long veg. Easy on the waterings. Ive lost so much good shit over the years i could cry, but now i suck it up like a man now. Lol

TheBlaze

707 Headband and Anubis @ 31 days 12/12

707 Headband and Anubis @ 31 days 12/12

Light was on, so colour not quite on point. The big 707 is the hungry looking plant. (top right) I don't really want to mix up a separate batch of nutes for just one plant, but I might have to.

Anubis has caught up in the resin department, and smelling extremely fruity. Like breakfast punch. (fruits with pulp)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Very fruity smells at this point. Hoping for a little more dank to creep in towards the end.

Thanks brother.