What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

oti$

Here's a couple more archive pics, valley girl and has mat, I believe
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

...they might all be haz mat, I didn't label these in their album...

Edit: second pic is valley girl and the rest haz mat. All had great nose, bag appeal and strong buzz

pokearound

So a partner and I popped four Archive Seeds Packs. Face On Fire, Rocket Fuel, Scooby Snacks and Moon Drops. All but the Rocket Fuel are now in flower.

I just started the seventh week of flower. Everything looks pretty damn good. I do see a slight green fade mixed with a little purple in a few of the Scooby phenos.

Question, does anyone have experience or an opinion about which yields more, the Scooby Snacks or the Face On Fire?

Thanks for any input!

Last edited:

Robney

Sour face @30 days of Flo now. 10 germinated, 3 males 7 females zero Erma... Good smell, 2/3x stretch, a pheno less branches and tiny leaves, the other the big one with more stretch and many branches.... nice plants...

What does Erma mean? Do they have a strong odor? What strains does the odor remind you of?

I like what i've seen from Archive so far, casper, valley girl and rudeboi have been fire.. i've got pics on an sd card somewhere :dunno:.. looking forward to my next rudeboi girl going into flower soon, still spoiling her in veg.. :smoke out:

Nice! I've found a lot more info and pics on the rudeboi but nothin on the sour face. What is rudeboi like? Strong smoke? Lemon pinesol og flavor? Good yields? How many packs did you run through to find your keeper?

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
What does Erma mean? Do they have a strong odor? What strains does the odor remind you of?

Erma=hermaphrodite... But with sourface zero herma..
Great odor.. Some more greasy gasoline with Coca-Cola smell like some crosses of ecsd or my old wonder diesel rez x Appalachia by bodhi.. Others pheno more sour fuel smell...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I can see the skva in the Hazmat. Looks so killer, great job man ! Valley Girl ain't nothing to shake a stick at either, by the looks of it.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Nice! I've found a lot more info and pics on the rudeboi but nothin on the sour face. What is rudeboi like? Strong smoke? Lemon pinesol og flavor? Good yields? How many packs did you run through to find your keeper?

Seemed the easiest to grow in my space but still the genetics in this cross blatantly mixed well as the plants grow like bamboo and they are tough in response to stress. The health and vigour struck me and I knew I was in for fun and i'd go as far as saying in the top 10 i've seen. they are great to work and tie and yield was satisfying for sure.

Idk It reminds me of sfv in someways with a earthy fuely skunk smell but q bit better.. It's potency is really something else.. smoke strongest.. bombed for hours in a good way, happy, totally numbed, sublime effect.

Packs wise, so far 7 sprouted.. 4 girls.. only flowered 2 so far with 1 very close to flowering.. The males were super handsome as well.

I'd be amazed If almost every grower wouldn't find a space for a cut of RB after trying and seeing it in growth, I really enjoyed working em into SOG.. I would love to get the flavour country but that's out of my league price wise. Sorry i'm a lazy stoned stoner or i'd dig out the phone/micro sd the shots were on and upload em :smoker:

No hermies seen yet in RB, casper and valley for me but only a total of 6 ladies seen from seed,, good looking males seen in all..

I've got hazmat and hellraiser to go..

Does anyone know what is in Archive Tropicali cooks? that is being given out in free 3 seed packs??
:dunno:

:smoke out:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone know what the freebies were from Artizen seed shop back when dosidos crosses and dosidos #whatever were dropped?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
smoke report on cherry pie dosidos. pungent pungent and loud herb! cherry tang with og fuel I can feel on my fingers. after rolling one. smoke is very fruity on inhale as well as exhale. but not sweet. dominating fruit is grapes with something like chemical cherry vanilla. and fuely. also aftertaste is quite lasting after finishing joint, its half fruit(very sour) half fuel. but you know fruity fuel its not really fuel :D its something else. well effect is pleasant, relaxing, not potent like ogk. its good for people who are not smoking everyday and don't want to freak out I guess. pleasant relaxing and calming herb, functional.

Latest posts

Latest posts