What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Darlins Net was a Paladin420 cross hammer .its was a DMT pheno of sour bubble crossed with the GG4 , but i will check with him to see if we can throw up some pics of his cross seeing as how it is a Sour bubble also , just a different male pheno .

Looking Great Tony !!! :tiphat:

When i get back online , i'll throw up some shots of my keepers so far .

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dnet and GB, two different lines from the same family, will be an interesting opportunity for recombination in the future.

Fuck it, I got room for one more side project within this family line. It will be an excellent progeny testing tool.
Have to get to that at some point.

Sort of an inbred double cross. Wonder what the math is on that heh??
I think the progeny would be heterogeneous, great for selection maybe.

The GB are gonna keep on with full sib crosses. Gonna work the BXer a bit too.
So the double cross might be a good tool as we go on.

Not a bad start though eh? :)

Dog Star

Veteran
Beautifull cross Tony,

almost got those GG#4 cut from one good person but post office fuck up things and
cut was 11 days on a way to me.. so she didnt survive.

Think i will made same in future if i will have chance as i love those dankastic plants that
shine,combo between GG#4 and SB is true gem if i judge pics..

All the best

DS

oti$

God damn Tony! You knocked out of the park with this one...glg huh? I really wasn't planning on buying any seeds for a while but it looks like I gotta have some of these. I'm really proud of you my friend. Nice work:D

Latest posts

Latest posts