What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bootz garden of slothiness

oldbootz

Veteran
So the last few weeks I have been smoking some first world genetics including apple jack, skunk haze F7 IBL, super lemon haze, a bunch of confusingly named potent things, but today i went and scored some weed that appears to be a kush crossed with a landrace african. WOW im broken. Very hard to type at the moment. Most powerful effect in a long time. Very trippy and feels like my brain is melting. Throat and mouth dry. Feels like I have taken a strong LSD dose and am coming on. Going to be an interesting night.

oldbootz

Veteran
The two balcony tubs are nearly done now and most plants are ripe at the 10 week mark. I will take some harvest shots in the next day or two. Here is a small anise swazi tester plant that made it to the indoor section. This is at 9 weeks. Smells like lemons, sweat and body odor.
picture.php

And we have some of the more exciting things of the new seeds that were popped:
picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
Some pics of Lesotho landrace by another grower using coco and GH

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Their next round looks healthier
picture.php

sorry small pic

thejact55

Were those lesotho plants flowering from the start? Sticks of bud basically lol.
Nice green hanging leaf durban male.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I see you popped some SI. That stuff is fire. I have a pheno that someone else found. Resin drips right out the mouthpiece of a joint. And the taste is out of this world.

too-dope

The two balcony tubs are nearly done now and most plants are ripe at the 10 week mark. I will take some harvest shots in the next day or two. Here is a small anise swazi tester plant that made it to the indoor section. This is at 9 weeks. Smells like lemons, sweat and body odor.
View Image

And we have some of the more exciting things of the new seeds that were popped:
View Image

you won't be disappointed with the SI. I grew two different expressions a year ago, both were top notch haze.

I see you popped some SI. That stuff is fire. I have a pheno that someone else found. Resin drips right out the mouthpiece of a joint. And the taste is out of this world.

dope. I had the same experience with this line. I need to pop a few more soon. I'll look around your thread and gallery for some photos/info.

Latest posts

Latest posts