What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
An exceedingly pleasant wake & bake. My 2nd run from this plant, a 159-45u machine washed bubble hash. Aged Zamaldelica fem bud from Jan 2021. A little on the spiky side and the high is somewhat reminiscent of the exhilaration that I remember from 1970s pot.

zamaldelica2-jpg.18783082

OZZ_

Veteran
Zamaldelica elite F1 x F2s waiting for their turn in the flower tent. Last time I checked I had four females, two males, and 2 unsexed as of yet but that was a few days ago

Here’s the lineup all in 1 liter pots of coco under very low intensity LEDs and low to no nutes ro attempt to slow them down until my flower tent is ready

8DC8C1F7-30E7-47BB-A16E-11555910E74F.jpeg

I’ve especially got my eye on this girl

5098B706-CA2F-4412-A844-AF7317B3B1AF.jpeg

9E97E93B-9CBB-404C-8F0E-8E91FFED505F.jpeg

….. and here’s the single bean I popped from the Zamal A 75% line

19DEB681-5D8C-480D-B02D-3706D8FAC9E0.jpeg

goingrey

Kept her around for a few runs but decided to let her go.

So on the September equinox the mother plant went on the windowsill.

windowzam.jpg

She did surprisingly well. So well in fact considering the low light that I had second thoughts about letting her go. Small buds, sure, but frosty and free. :D

Unfortunately a couple of times I failed at staying on top of the watering (she is in a small 1 liter pot) and some tiny black bugs saw this as an invitation to move in. So I wont risk it and the next time I grow Zamaldelica it will have to be from seed.

The last few waterings no nutrients have been added. I will let the leaves go yellow and then chop.

Non-auto plants can be flowered on the windowsill too. For a couple of months of the year..

Crowned

Howdy y’all! Long time lurker here showing off their Ace goodies.
7063ABAB-132D-4DB4-8D16-7CF287E3C1A2.jpeg

The top left is Tikal but the other three are Zamaldelica.

Zamaldelica #1
2C891315-211F-466B-85E5-1FAD2B46B4E7.jpeg

Zamaldelica #2

77DA4A29-37DB-44FA-968D-1CB4F1EC754F.jpeg

Zamaldelica #3 my fave
43FF7976-4390-4014-9822-1FA81682F4B5.jpeg

They’re in BuildASoil 3.0 under 630 watt cmh.

Any help identifying which expressions I have would be appreciated!

OZZ_

Veteran

OZZ_

Veteran
Well I have some good news and bad news. Bad news is I need to delay my Zamaldelica pheno hunt until the following grow, timing wise it didn’t quite workout with getting them all sexed out and at the same time I downsized from an 8x4 down to a 4x4 so rather than let the flower tent sit empty I’m going to do one more hybrid run real quick to clear out some things from my mother tent.

Good news is I’ll be back in about 8-9 weeks and these Zamaldelica girls will be very well matured by then and I can run clones. So far I have 5 females but there’s still a few plants that are unsexed.

Will update in a few months, they will be next in line 🤘🤘🤘

Last edited:

goingrey

zam.JPG

Windowsill Zamaldelica.

Hard to believe it's from the same cut as the purple bud, but it is.

Even though it looks much worse my initial impressions are that it is actually better than the LED-grown.

Better aroma, more of a sweet honey cedarwood quality to it, or maybe tea tree oil. More positive high (sure, could be placebo). More of an ear-ringing quality to it. Will have to see how it lives with the cure.

Potency is through the roof. Dosed a bit too much once when cooking. :alien:

As much as I want to like LED lights you just can't beat the sun for quality of high and aroma.

Holeshot51

View attachment 18790805

Windowsill Zamaldelica.

Even though it looks much worse my initial impressions are that it is actually better than the LED-grown.

Better aroma, more of a sweet honey cedarwood quality to it, or maybe tea tree oil. More positive high (sure, could be placebo). More of an ear-ringing quality to it. Will have to see how it lives with the cure.

As much as I want to like LED lights you just can't beat the sun for quality of high and aroma.
Beautiful buds. The Zamaldelica x A5 haze I just chopped is almost identical. As you said this second plant has a lot sweeter smell and taste.😵‍💫

OZZ_

Veteran
Zamal A 75% plant still vegging away and taking her sweet time showing sex. Still zero preflowers to be seen …. But I have a feeling it will happen this week. Really hoping for a female as i ended up with 5 Zamaldelica females from the elite F1xF2 line, and I like flowering out even numbers in my tents to help with uniform coverage in the tent. If this Zamal A 75% is a female that sets me up with 6 females to flower out on my next run which will be perfect 🤘

3E434719-FAAC-4F82-BDCF-2453B38DD435.jpeg

Last edited:

vinrusso

View attachment 18790805

Windowsill Zamaldelica.

Natural sun grows more potent and just overall better Sativa. Indica the opposite is true.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
well here we have the Double Zamal 75% Haze....
she looks like my org Zamal from French Touch... the true mango carrot...
it's also bx to the haze....
Double Zamal/OHz x OHz ...
the Double Zamal/OHz was very strong but also around 18 weeks...
like the Caledonia... it's a wonderful match with the haze....
tried so many combinations the last years... but those booth are amazing...
another one is A5 and Col. Black that stand out...

Double Zamal/OHz x OHz
IMG_4706.jpeg

background Double Zamal/OHz x OHz... foreground the big bud's are A5/OHz x OHz

many thx @dubi for making this great genetics available to us...
one love
M.