What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

triangle kush

Mudraya

I just finished running a cut of cherry blossom from swamp boys. It is cherry pie x orange blossom trail and does have a very orange, skunk nose to it which is quite nice and translates to the flavor as well. Great day time smoke as it is a nice, clear headed buzz. Done in 8 weeks under cmh, medium vigor, chunky and frosty and purples up nicely at the finish. I do have pics frank just have to get a computer to get them uploaded.

Been looking for a daytime orange flavored type, sounds awesome.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Beanz has 15 of the 21 strains that Swampboys has put up for sale. These 9 pictured are the new ones from the Emerald cup in December. Here is what they are in case you can't read it in pik. 6 of them are TK crosses:
Ebony & Ivory- The White X Nigerian- Fem
Bando- Loompa's Headband X Nigerian- Fem
Miami Vices- Rogan X Nigerian- Fem
Lemon Royale- LemonTree S1 X GMO/TKSkunk
Cuban Linx- Trigerian X GMO/TKSkunk
Banana Puddintain- Banana OG X GMO/TKSkunk
Juggernaut- Sour Diesel X GMO/TKSkunk
Layer Cake- Wedding Cake X GMO/TKSkunk
Shoki- Lime Kush X GMO/TKSkunk
picture.php
[/IMG]

B

beanz

^^ I said 6 strains or so I was close lol .....^^ looking forward to cracking some new gear .

nickman

Veteran
That’s beautiful beanz ...

How was their legend Nigeria ???

Looks like these guys have some nice crosses ...!!!... few I’d like to try .

B

beanz

there legend Nigeria is very vigorous , I,m having a second run at f1 atm . first lot I seeded to make sure there no shortage in the future . I pulled a Nigerian dominate male from the mojito for the job .

the 3d , legend of Nigeria and Horace all got good feedback from people that sampled it .most of them you can see a nice mix of both parents in the Nigerian stuff .

Queef

the ssssc triangle kush day37

had to seal my shit up a little better for these negative temps weve been having and air flows been restricted with a result of pm.sucks. but other than that smelling like earthy gas lime kush right now. Guy I got it from list it tested at 30.98% thc

Cannavore

Veteran
saw some pics of the sssc tk recently elsewhere too. kinda looks like bodhi's black triangle. it's got that hashplant trichome coverage.

whats the story on that cut.

Queef

Well the pm sucked. I had other plants right next to it with nothing. But I really like this plant It smells like faint sour, lime, linoleum type gas, fresh kush smell, earth, and strong skunk. It's frosty as hell and smells loud. i get a "fresh kush" on the taste . Its the strongest strain in my line up. It has great numbing qualities and really puts me in a stupor.

I have some Triangle kush x Chiquita banana seeds I'm going to pop this year might find some thc in em.

I can't stop myself from thinking that chemdawg, og kush and the white are just bagseeds of triangle kush or triangle is also from the same parents as bag seed. I know it sounds crazy someone prove me wrong here. I would love to see some genetic profile action here. Dog bud is a herm, og is a herm is the white a herm? Is TK really stable? The stories except for chem all end up in florida and are all hermaphroditic in breeding and were bag seed. Floridas swamps are really like the mecca of growing I believe because you didn't have anyone going thru them unlike cali lands/parks. Everyone has a story about some bomb ass FLA weed. If the FLA crew I'm thinking produced this ever saved some seeds from however many years ago they made the original strain and waits until large companies starts acquiring genetics they could own the industry thru the back door.

^^^^^ This motherfucking shit right here. we owe Florida a fuckin Wookie life debt. real talk.:peacock:

Yea i hold the white as well and the way I see it was some one really liked the super frosty non smellable plant. Or used this cut as trade bait in place of triangle kush. And just told peeps they aint growing it right better try next time. Cause wasnt the white being called "Triangle" not "Triangle kush" just "Triangle". Wouldnt be the first time people handed out faux cuts or s1s. Everyone probably looking down at the bud going I don't know what's wrong with it it don't smell it's white though lol?

this is also a solid statement. I could see someone popping a seed run and selecting The White based on appearance alone.. coupled with the fact that it is a strain with low odour and insane resin production on a compact frame.. its the cash croppers dream. also, potentially the breeders dream. an observably indica dominant plant that has a reasonably small footprint, produces insane resin, and could potentially take on the terpene profile of a worthy pollen donor. ever since I heard about the cut I was interested.:tiphat:

(Edit.)
I remember reading a really solid forum about the white, and at one point someone busted in making claims about breeding a stout, resinous plant in, I think, Humboldt county that he called the Triangle because it was a 3 way cross.( Not TK, Original Triangle.) it was a cool ass story. might be hard to find but google could help. it was an interesting read. might have actually been on this site. don't quote me here but it was some weird ass cross between like a master kush, Northern lights and some obscure blueberry hybrid. but the guy who spoke on it was adamant about the fact the bred 'The triangle' that we know today as krome's white. who Knows.. world could be smaller than we think. might try to track down that thread and post a quote.

Last edited:

3snowboards

I have 3 clones vegging of the truth
Triangle kush x sfv og
picture.php

And a monster clone of NL#5

Last edited:

FrostAie

is this strain similar to triangle shine? I only ask because I have a plant that is real real similar looking. I will try to get some shots so you can see its errieee