What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Nasty Balls!!!

Germed 2 of 2 BOGS LSD seeds back in January, butchered one on transplant, been flowering the other since 3/19. I checked it yesterday, and to nite when I looked it grew balls.

BUMMER = GRATIFACATION DELAYED

Got 4 LSD seeds in cubes.

I'm hopeing BOG.

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
that is not good

but hay, four more you got. watch them be all lady's. lsd is some good shit from what i heard. never had it but im shore will be getting some soon.
good luck with the four and try not to kill them , it hurts my hart when i hear this.

peace

HC

me too :(

me too :(

i had to chop my beutiful BOGBubble plant yesterday because it had balls... out of my 5 BOGBubble seeds started im down to 1 runt that's about half the size of my WYD's. :( sad

wisc2

Checked my plants today, SOB!! Best plant has balls. Break out the paper towels. 5 new 1es germin as I type.

Hippo

Re: me too :(

Re: me too :(

diggity-dank said:
i had to chop my beutiful BOGBubble plant yesterday because it had balls... out of my 5 BOGBubble seeds started im down to 1 runt that's about half the size of my WYD's. :( sad
wat happend to the other 3?

Dave420

if they are real nice plants why chop them -use them to make more nice seed stock.males don't need as much light as females -so you can use cheap flouresents on them in another room.

Latest posts

Latest posts