What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida late Winter Buds

speck

Does anyone have experience with this

Because of the well know hot humid buggy world here, I grow lots of sativas.

But sometimes you get a taste for those nice indicas that mold will eat alive here.

So to mitigate that I grow out indicas during the winter inside under 18 hours of light and put them outside during late winter. It is cool-but not cold and dry under 12 hours of natural light and soil.

It seems to be working. Here is a Hash Plant xBog Lifesaver and a Kush x Haze

776outdoors_007-med.BMP

G

Speck,
Thanks For Sharing. Looks Like The Sand Is Not Working Well For A Medium. Looks Like You Didn't Get The Most From Those Plants. I Do Like Your Timing Idea, Pretty Smart & Your A Better Man Than Me. I Don't Think I Could Handle The Climate You Discribed. A Hard Battle. The Strains I Like Wouldn't Do Well With Mold, I Think. I Have Also Had 100% Better Luck Growing Indoors Than Out. I'm Just A Control Freak When It Comes To My Grows.

Whats Lifesaver, If You Don't Mind
Pines

speck

Its a poor pic

those lil guys are pretty fat and sugary.

The winter budding is a bit different, but an excellent supplement-if you know what I mean. They grow out short and a lil stocky. The buds get ripe one by one from the top too. So you can clip and dry over time.

That sand is part of the stealth. The plants are actually in pots with soil.

LS is one of BOG's creations. I breed them to sativas for the harsh world down here

Combo URL: Thumbnail + Link to Full Size.

Inside I do the breedin and cuttings and some flowering
Click for Larger Image

Latest posts

Latest posts