Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Chappi grows some Happy Pussy(New Light)

Thread Title Search
Chappi grows some Happy Pussy(New Light) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2019, 12:06 AM #1
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
Chappi grows some Happy Pussy(New Light)

Hola amigos and amigas and everyone else!

Making some New Light F2’s O.P.

Sitting on heating mats right now. They were put in Rapid rooters and into solo cups with coco that was washed and primed in calmag. Forgot to add the bennies but I’ll add them when I add more water.
It’s going to be one hell of an orgy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5BE6BCBC-45DF-45D6-9A18-BDF01C71580F.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	484551 Click image for larger version

Name:	41648D55-094E-4F7B-8733-65B738D885B3.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	484552 Click image for larger version

Name:	2C68186E-08CD-4B85-B21E-32317E8E81DF.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	484553
Chappi is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:26 AM #2
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
11/13 sprouted so far

Just for the record these f2’s are for my own personal pheno hunt and then backcross. Taking cuttings of the males and using them later to pollinate future keeper female.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	88BD8489-4F43-4FB3-B7A8-D94656776BF2.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	484967

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:27 AM #3
DARKSIDER
Garden of Eden

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of

Serious Seeds.. bubblegum tester completed.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348148

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:09 PM #4
rcco

rcco has a spectacular aura aboutrcco has a spectacular aura aboutrcco has a spectacular aura aboutrcco has a spectacular aura about
Hi Chappi,

Very interesting thread!

Greetz
rcco is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 04:41 AM #5
Chappi

Hi rcco, thanks for dropping by. Just started this thread to help me keep track of my notes and such. Not expecting many to pay any mind but I’m glad it got your attention.

Still 11/13 popped and sprouted, 1/3 of the bunch look vigorous, 1/3 are runty and the rest as somewhere in the middle. 1/2 of he progeny has purple leaves the rest are more green. I’d like to note that the more vigorous seedlings are the green phenos and the runty are the purple phenos.

One freaky seedling of average growth has three cotys, that freak!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	9F8DCA33-57BE-4E0B-B518-8F4FAFFC7959.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	485202

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:14 PM #6
PIC 1

PIC 1 is a jewel in the roughPIC 1 is a jewel in the roughPIC 1 is a jewel in the roughPIC 1 is a jewel in the roughPIC 1 is a jewel in the roughPIC 1 is a jewel in the rough
Chappi Im very interested in this new line of DJ's...
best of luck with your grow, I'll be eyeing this one out

cheers
PIC 1 is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 11:52 PM #7
Rab.C

Rab.C is a glorious beacon of lightRab.C is a glorious beacon of lightRab.C is a glorious beacon of lightRab.C is a glorious beacon of lightRab.C is a glorious beacon of lightRab.C is a glorious beacon of lightRab.C is a glorious beacon of lightRab.C is a glorious beacon of lightRab.C is a glorious beacon of lightRab.C is a glorious beacon of lightRab.C is a glorious beacon of light
hey chappi your setup looks great all the best with your grow.Subbed
Rab.C is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2019, 02:08 AM #8
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Lookin good bro! Are those heating mats plugged into some sort of timer/thermocouple or directly into the wall?
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2019, 04:05 AM #9
Chappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIC 1 View Post
Chappi Im very interested in this new line of DJ's...
best of luck with your grow, I'll be eyeing this one out

cheers
Hi PIC, I hope I can do them some justice. Thanks for cheking it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab.C View Post
hey chappi your setup looks great all the best with your grow.Subbed
Hi Rab, thanks for your kind words! And thanks for dropping in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
Lookin good bro! Are those heating mats plugged into some sort of timer/thermocouple or directly into the wall?
Hey AP, thanks for the encouragement! Heating mats were plugged directly into the strip, no timer. I left them on until they grew out their first set of leaves, they’ve been off for a few days now. They only get so hot and it’s been cold af here, but I use them to help germinate regardless of the time of year.

Will do a proper update later this week or next week when I have time, been busy af.

Old 02-15-2019, 06:29 PM #10
Chappi

This them on Wednesday 2/13 wanted to post for reference.

So I got the last two to sprout, not sure if they’ll survive tho. Took them out of their plug and squeezed gently between my fingers until they cracked. Then I placed them back in the plug and here they are.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	0C406717-FAD1-49F3-90DF-FE31EA31F196.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	485984

3 members found this post helpful.