What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce banner #3 ( Og kush x re's straw d) x Ft collins cough (Nl#5 x Haze)

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
[FONT=&quot]============================== ==================== ====================[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IDENTIFICATION[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]============================== ==================== ====================[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Judge: funkfingers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Date: 5/22/10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Strain: Bruce Banner (og kush x rez straw diesel) x Ft Collins Cough (Nl#5 x Haze)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Breeder: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Grower: The Funky Bunch. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PHYSICAL EXAMINATION[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. __[ 10]__ Visual Appeal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. __[10]__ Visible Trichomes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When breaking apart this sample it was almost as if it was snowing trichs..Icy for sure[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a more precise report. Leave these fields blank if you do not have[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a powerful magnifier.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clear [15%][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cloudy [45%][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Amber [40%][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dark [][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brown [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Green [x][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gold [x][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blue [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Grey [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]White [x][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Red [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rust [x][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Orange [x][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Purple [x][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Black [][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. __[ 10]__ Bud density[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]not in their natural state leave this field blank.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
attachment.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ammonia [] Earthy [5 ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Berry [ ] Floral [4] Mango [ ] Pepper [5][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [6 ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bubblegum [ ] Grape [] Melon [ ] Pine [ 3][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cedar [ ] Grapefruit[ ] Menthol [5] Pineapple [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ 4] Rotten [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chocolate [ ] Hash [ 5] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Citrus [] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry[2 ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coffee [ ] Lemon [ 2] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]7. __[ 8]__ Aroma[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]bud for best results. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]8. __[0 ]__ Seed content[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9. __[ 6]__ Weeks cured- sampled at several stages from aprox 1week- 2 months obviously way better as it cured more.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]THE SMOKE TEST[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Address these questions while smoking.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]below that will identify the instrument as follows:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vaporizer (enter the brand name)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joint (enter brand of papers)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Other (specify)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Water pipe [X] Bubbler med size Sherlock, glass on glass percolated downstem. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vaporizer [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pipe [X ] medium glass spoon[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joint [X ] Raw papers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Other [][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]order to maintain the columns in alignment.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ammonia [ ] Earthy [2 ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Berry [ ] Floral [1 ] Mango [ ] Pepper [4 ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [5 ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cedar [x ] Grapefruit[] Menthol [x ] Pineapple [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chocolate [ ] Hash [ 6] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [x ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry[ 2][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coffee [ ] Lemon [2] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. __[10 ]__ Taste[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. __[ 7 ]__ State of dryness[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. __[7 ]__ Smoke ability[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. __[ 9]__ Smoke expansion Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.- [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SMOKE TEST [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]COMMENTS:====================[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. __[2-4 ]__ Dosage[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects. –super powerful high caught me off guard[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. __[ 2]__ Effect onset[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. __[ 8]__ Sativa influence[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. __[ 7]__ Indica influence[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]effect that affects the body.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. __[10 ]__ Potency[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. __[ 2+]__ hours, depending on level of physical exertion during time]__ Duration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]7. __[ 2]__ Tolerance build up[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]8. Usability[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Morning - wake up [3] really stony, wouldn’t partake unless I didn’t have anything to do.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Day - work [5] again pretty potent, might make doing simple tasks a little more jaunting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Evening - relax [9] Great movie/book herb, noticed increased auditory/visual perception( almost psychedelic) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Night - sleep [7 ] might make the brain wander pretty far , making sleep a little more difficult.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9. __[ 9.5 ]__ Overall satisfaction[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]10. __[9]__ Ability and conditions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]strain a keeper for long term use?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes [x ] No [ ] most definitely, it has everything you can ask for, potency, flavor, duration.. Maybe to potent for novice smokers [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
attachment.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]be construed as medical advice.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Negative Positive[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Effect Effect[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ 7]__ Appetite[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Anxiety relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Paranoia relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ 4]__ Sex drive[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[3] Sleep[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[8]__ Pain relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Ability to rest or sit still[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[6 ]__ Thought process[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Speech process[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[5]__ Imagination/creativity[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Humor perception[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[7 ]__ Visual perception[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[7 ]__ Audio perception[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Taste perception[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Final Comments: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This strain is by far one of the most potent strains I’ve ever sampled..it really caught me off guard, the 1st time I smoked it I had been smoking hash all day, and it cut straight through the haze of the hash and let me know it was there. I was pleasantly surprised how well the kush carried over into this cross, had a nice hint of strawberry diesel at the end..The haze really doesn’t come out in flavor or smell too much but is really apparent in the high..The only nl#5 I got out of it was in the bud structure and density.. a good flush was evident in the fluffy white ash, and this sample retained a good portion of the flavor up until the last hit.. See popping bagseed has it’s merits..
[/FONT]

attachment.php

Attachments

• BannerxFTCC3-e1273764558921.jpg
    BannerxFTCC3-e1273764558921.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 35
  • BannerxFTCC1.jpg
    BannerxFTCC1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 39
  • BannerxFTCC2.jpg
    BannerxFTCC2.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 41

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
we'll let the source remain nameless.. it was an accidental cross that resulted when some stray S1 pollen from a bruce banner #3, pollinated some ft collins cough..these were the only 2 strains running at the time.. there are 3 phenos will report back when I get my hands on the other 2..

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I would love to sample some of that! i know how good the BB#3 is and can only imagine how intense it is after crossed with The Cough.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Trip-the banner x cough is leaps and bounds ahead of ANYTHING of I've smoked in terms of potency.

Cob- Thanks for the kind words. I gotta rep the great state of Co, our herb is top notch here.

Easy- Drool away buddy

Still have yet to hear a name worthy of calling this magnificent plant. Any good suggestions for a name?

M

MacGyver420

yea i gotta agree that was a report was thorough as fuck
and now i too am drooling
this was my favorite part

Maybe to potent for novice smokers

IT LOOKS LIKE IT!!!

Uncle Herb

Not a 1 in 300 type thing. The two parents are amazing. When a hermaphroditic male flower on a great female plant pollinates another great clone, the results are usually good. But this is not breeding. It takes the guess work out since you don’t have to test a male. The plants tend to be unstable and might flower under vegetative light or produce more hermaphrodites, which was the case, here. There were three females that popped, all equally amazing. This happened in my garden and I am the one who grew the seeds out. There will probably be a true Banner Cough, as I called it, or CB3, which is the plant in this grow report.