Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Hermie-phobia

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Hermie-phobia Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2019, 12:35 PM #131
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Nice one, glad to hear that you already harvested it.

The fact that you prolonged flowering helped her developing resin for sure, though I guess not real increase in weight happened, isn't it?
Some strains, Sexbud is an example, have a sort of 2 waves harvest thing. Meaning that you can harvest it quite early and enjoy your smoke but though, if you wait 2-3 weeks more you'll get tighter and bigger buds together with an increased layer of resin.

I am not sure if this happened with your WWxBB as this strain does not normally behave like this but I would like to hear more from you as you waited a bit longer than usual before harvesting

And if you have more feedbacks or inputs on the Auto WWxBB, I will be more than glad to hear about it

Let us know as soon as you'll try it as it sounds quite delicious!

Thanks once more for sharing your experience with us,

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Watt View Post
Well, it's only been 4 days, and I have cropped this BigBud pheno @10wks. Two things, my estimate of yield has increased to 5oz. The next is that the resin has increased in size and certainly had many fully formed resin heads @ 9wks or earlier. Due to low odor I've prolonged flowering to up the resin potency and taste - I rekcon it will have background flavour of banana
BB
View Image
BB
View Image

Three other plants did great with Pheno2 (golf ball pheno ?) weighed in at 47g of solid nugs - that is good for this grow.

Golfy@5wks
View Image

I'm also currently smoking Autowwbb which is also good.

Old 01-24-2019, 11:14 PM #132
Dr Watt
Who What

Dr Watt will become famous soon enoughDr Watt will become famous soon enoughDr Watt will become famous soon enough
This Goes With That

Female seeds zips through, I must have just missed you. The good news. nO.

The great news is WWBB 'golfy', as i said, produced 47g (can update 48g - superb I say man !) Well, I've just weight my Mazari 1 2 and the Maz 1, a possible great plant too, produced 45g from seed.

Here's a picture of 'golfy' and it is real :

I've smoke 1/2g or more and it's good already - letting it cure ..... HOLD THE PRESSES !! This plant was in the can 9/1 that's 2 weeks ago ! >> .7golfy+.65tobac > Mulling up

I hope you appreciate my efforts here

Agung Teardrop, Phew, after some PPP3 (mistaken for 1) then PPP1 then Maz1, I was expecting a downer - a very middle smoke - strong and relaxing, surprisingly strong. Punters love it.

Finally, my lit pic of the BB pheno, I call it :

ThisGoesWithAT

As you know I've already ditched this big producer so will only post final wayt and smoke - so stay tuned

Dr Watt

Last edited by Dr Watt; 01-25-2019 at 09:48 PM..
Dr Watt is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2019, 03:58 PM #133
Dr Watt
Who What

Dr Watt will become famous soon enoughDr Watt will become famous soon enoughDr Watt will become famous soon enough
Talking Regen Good Guy Golfy and Final Wayt

The Golfy pheno continues to smoke well, and imo, strong - I let it go amber. The regen of the original plants continues - it was like this to regen a PPP pineapple pheno I got.

The final weight is in with the BigBigBud pheno that went hermie - almost no seeds so all was well...... Look at the photo briefly I'd say 4 to 6 oz.

It was 6 grams short of 3oz (78g) in 10wks.... best result in terms of g/day. Golfy pheno is ready ready @ 7.5wks.

Here's some shots of the BigBud pheno :

the process kief has colour

I'm a bit toasted on everything else to smoke it right now, so at least a few days in the can !

Last edited by Dr Watt; 02-04-2019 at 12:16 AM.. Reason: improvement
Dr Watt is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2019, 03:20 PM #134
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Lovely updates in here Dr Watt, you did a great job with the "golfy" pheno. So, in total you had 3 "golfy" phenos, is that right? And how much you got out of these 3 ladies?

Glad to read about this early smoke report, but let's see with some curing. Actually I am really looking forward to hearing about it in the next weeks, Pretty sure you got something special in your jars

Thanks for the continuous updates, really enjoying what I'm reading

Take care,

Cheers,
Mr B .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Watt View Post
The Golfy pheno continues to smoke well, and imo, strong - I let it go amber. The regen of the original plants continues - it was like this to regen a PPP pineapple pheno I got.
View Image
The final weight is in with the BigBigBud pheno that went hermie - almost no seeds so all was well...... Look at the photo briefly View Image I'd say 4 to 6 oz.

It was 6 grams short of 3oz (78g) in 10wks.... best result in terms of g/day. Golfy pheno is ready ready @ 7.5wks.

Here's some shots of the BigBud pheno :
View Image
the process kief has colour
View Image

I'm a bit toasted on everything else to smoke it right now, so at least a few days in the can !

Old 02-22-2019, 10:40 AM #135
Dr Watt
Who What

Arrow WWBB Smokes Alright Already

Update : wwbb golfy pheno, the normal one >

That's right ! Happy smoking for me here, for you "there, downunder" (yes that is tobac - I think I'll always have some tobac in my weed - currently I mix if 50/50)...... YOu could say there is no taste, just mild hash, I still like it

ps oh yeh FS was right, other than BigBud pheno, the others were all earlier and similar to the biggest yielder.

Old 03-03-2019, 05:57 PM #136
Dr Watt
Who What

Exclamation Disaster !

Old 03-03-2019, 06:25 PM #137
Dr Watt
Who What

Wink What

Looking at the picture above, you might say this REGEN failed from the start. Bud all that green has grown out of exBud and was moving last week.

I was planning on when to make my mother cut within 7-14dys.

It's been hot downunder last week. I watered and within a day or two (see above)

I had to repot to this size (8") 'cos no extra medium w/ 6". I think I left a panda plastic cover OFF to vent some water.... but heat contributed..... dunno. I don't think it will recover.......

I feel I should apologise. I've just started to grow better, and wanted to max out with this bud .... due to the speed, weight and smoke.

Old 03-15-2019, 07:04 AM #138
Dr Watt
Who What

Red face Final Report

Final verdict on the BigBud hermie pheno was so-so.. it has all been consumed... it was worth $100 oz , fine if nothing better is aroud.

I like the GolfBall pheno of WWBB a lot. Now remember, I was planning on growing all of these better, my grows were about 50% down on weight > quality ie resin % to bud, bud senescence food, health etc etc

When I looked at the Regen of Golfy I saw that the old roots were very mushy and so i should have left it be moist ie no water because of the situation

Chow for now

Who

What

Old 03-15-2019, 04:39 PM #139
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Revegging a near to death harvested plant is wasteful energy in my experiences.....time, utilities, coaxing it back and what is reaped and the result....it's just never going to resemble plant when it was robust. Better to cut branches when known sex is apparent....they clone easier. Or start seeds at 12/12.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 05:37 PM #140
xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx is a jewel in the roughxxPeacePipexx is a jewel in the roughxxPeacePipexx is a jewel in the roughxxPeacePipexx is a jewel in the roughxxPeacePipexx is a jewel in the roughxxPeacePipexx is a jewel in the roughxxPeacePipexx is a jewel in the rough
The irony in the ever-changing world of the fem or reversed crosses. I recall that time of the OP and the strongest dislike among most old school in regards to the practice and the seed itself. Some people think that there was an advancement in this all, even though it is just the sheer numbers now that allows us to see a bigger pattern then say even ten years ago. Nothing has really changed, other than the seed making machines that are now considered to be breeders even though the two don't really add up. Colloidal Silver or whatever it takes to make reversed flowers for pollen is not much different than the rodelization found naturally among many types of cannabis (both adulterated and feral). I don't have any qualms about this myself, I see it like this - all cannabis grown by humans indoors is unnatural and most prone towards environmental stress even if it has been grown and bred indoors for decades with years of proven stability. Most people don't see the truth in this and unexplained it is besides that pointing the fingers default.It's almost always an environmental impact and stress due to our own negligence, naivety and general stupidity as well.
xxPeacePipexx is offline Quote