in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman brand question

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman brand question Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2016, 02:42 PM #1
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Seedsman brand question

Hey do you guys breed your own brand stock or do you source your genetics from another breeder and rebrand them?

I have nothing again't rebranding I'm just curious
CoCoSativas is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2016, 07:56 PM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverDose View Post
Hey do you guys breed your own brand stock or do you source your genetics from another breeder and rebrand them?

I have nothing again't rebranding I'm just curious

Hi Overdose.. Seedsman brand history

Our initial concept was to help expert breeders package, market and sell their cannabis seeds. We are not - and have never claimed to be - breeders ourselves, but we do work very closely with our suppliers in order to maximise the exposure of their high quality inbred, hybrid and landrace cannabis strains.

Seedsman seeds have come from pioneering breeders, some who prefer to remain nameless and others who are known worldwide for the quality of their breeding. Sacred Seeds and Sam the Skunkman are our most famous suppliers. The huge breeding programme helped to create seminal marihuana strains such as Skunk #1 and Original Haze.

As well as mass hybrid cannabis strains with mass market appeal, we are also very keen to maintain high quality landrace strains, as we see these as the fundamental genetics in cannabis evolution.

In 2007, we launched the Seedsman Feminised cannabis seeds range, which was put together from strains created by breeders we had befriended in previous years. We have kept the number of strains to a minimum so that we can maintain the highest quality possible. Each strain offers a unique taste, and importantly, growth characteristics which display each strain’s individual genetic make-up.

In 2011, we introduced our Autoflowering Feminised strains which, like all cannabis seeds under the Seedsman brand, offer great quality at a very reasonable price.
J TricH is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2016, 09:30 PM #3
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Thanks for the legit answer. Cool I figured they were likely a rebrand as many seed banks do to have their own line. I personally love it and to me shows your interest is very serious and this is more than just a hobby it's a committed lifestyle.

In the future I'd like to try your lines for the simply honesty put here I apprecite the strait honesty good for you. Also thanks for approving the thread so people can also see. Very impressive

Old 07-28-2016, 09:51 PM #4
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverDose View Post
Thanks for the legit answer. Cool I figured they were likely a rebrand as many seed banks do to have their own line. I personally love it and to me shows your interest is very serious and this is more than just a hobby it's a committed lifestyle.

In the future I'd like to try your lines for the simply honesty put here I apprecite the strait honesty good for you. Also thanks for approving the thread so people can also see. Very impressive
Thank you!! you're welcome, now we have various contests, if you get bored, you know where to entertain... we try to offer a good time while giving the opportunity to win some prizes.
For anything else I can help, I'm here every day !! I am another passionately crazy about this plant, com you say, it's a way of life. Enjoy!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2016, 01:41 PM #5
CoCoSativas
Banned

I have too many seeds I don't enter contests except to turn over winnings to the less fortunate but I've stopped entering period really.

Old 03-14-2019, 05:17 PM #6
Raho

Raho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Hi Overdose.. Seedsman brand history

Our initial concept was to help expert breeders package, market and sell their cannabis seeds. We are not - and have never claimed to be - breeders ourselves, but we do work very closely with our suppliers in order to maximise the exposure of their high quality inbred, hybrid and landrace cannabis strains.

Seedsman seeds have come from pioneering breeders, some who prefer to remain nameless and others who are known worldwide for the quality of their breeding. Sacred Seeds and Sam the Skunkman are our most famous suppliers. The huge breeding programme helped to create seminal marihuana strains such as Skunk #1 and Original Haze.

Hi J TricH,
Can you confirm for us that the Seedsman oHaze line was actually produced for Seedsman by Sam Skunkman?

Or, was it maintained and produced by some other contractor?

This has been the assumption of many but I can't find confirmation anywhere.

Thank you

Everything x oBoy
Raho is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 03:29 AM #7
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raho View Post
Hi J TricH,
Can you confirm for us that the Seedsman oHaze line was actually produced for Seedsman by Sam Skunkman?

Thank you
Hey, what a lot years, i think we not having it since 6 years or more.. but well yes (i was not working here) it was the availlable info.
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 06:47 AM #8
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
How I read it:

No.

Yes.

(Could be way off)
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 03:34 PM #9
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raho View Post
Hi J TricH,

Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmavis View Post
How I read it:

No.

Yes.

(Could be way off)

Ok, that was my thinking, now with the office answer we going with info 100% confirmed.
It was Sam the Skunkman when sold as Original Haze. We then used the same genetics with some other breeders in other breeding projects.
J TricH is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 08:27 PM #10
Raho

Raho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to behold
Thanks J.
You do a great job rep'ing for Seedsman.

Everything x oBoy
Raho is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.