Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Original Glue > Gorilla Bubble

Thread Title Search
Gorilla Bubble Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2019, 06:42 AM #7431
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
Thank you Ichabod! I had the same experience as DHF, it put 2 weeks onto the flower time and I wasn't super happy with how it turned out. But I might have to try that out with some stretchy strains, good to know!

I am not sure if we are on the same page. So I will restate it.

I only trim on day one of flower. Unless during flower I find bud rot, or small undeveloped buds that will not fill in.

Other than these two reasons I will start to take the fans about 7 to 10 days before harvest to help speed up the harvest and to prevent the plant from using them and prevent a good flush.

I do not do a heavy trimming on the first day of flower on plants that have no or very little stretch in flower because they will never recover and I will loose a large amount of the harvest.

The really stretchy leggy plants seem to respond the best to this heavy trimming on the first day of flower.

Please if you are confused ask questions so that you do not hurt your harvest.

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837
Ichabod Crane is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 02:00 PM #7432
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
Ok Icky when you`re right you`re right......Robney…..what Icky did/does with leggy strains or rather I think he said he was so aggressive with this one due to prior knowledge of it`s stretch and it was more of an experiment to see what the Dansbud # 6 could handle is classic but extreme "lollypopping" on the first day of flip , and him pullin big fans toward the end of cycle is as he said , just assisting the plants to cannibalize themselves and leach out all residual Nitrogen stored in said fanleaves as the flush occurs the last 7-10 days before chop.....now.....

My mistake yesterday was that Icky`s explanation was not about strippin leaves/defoliating but Robney`s question was , and that was why I was confused , but wake n bake was strong yesterday.....Hell ….I thought I was posting in Aspen`s thread so there ya go.....anyways.....bottom line.....know your strain before yas go fukin with her....lol.....

Peace....DHF....

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:59 PM #7433
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonygreen View Post

looks absolutely amazing Tony. Hope they smoke as good as they look!
Great JOB
Thanks,

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:04 PM #7434
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Got another comin down this weekend at just under 10 weeks. Let her go longer for some sleep meds. Nice fade more to come.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 10:25 PM #7435
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
Hey Tony.....Dans gifted me GB#2 and Darlin`s Net a pretty good while back , and I`m wondering which pheno`s to look for concerning arthritis and insomnia meds , plus how long do you run em ?...…

Thanks Bro....DHF....

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2019, 03:50 AM #7436
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunHav`nFun View Post
Ok Icky when you`re right you`re right......Robney…..what Icky did/does with leggy strains or rather I think he said he was so aggressive with this one due to prior knowledge of it`s stretch and it was more of an experiment to see what the Dansbud # 6 could handle is classic but extreme "lollypopping" on the first day of flip , and him pullin big fans toward the end of cycle is as he said , just assisting the plants to cannibalize themselves and leach out all residual Nitrogen stored in said fanleaves as the flush occurs the last 7-10 days before chop.....now.....

My mistake yesterday was that Icky`s explanation was not about strippin leaves/defoliating but Robney`s question was , and that was why I was confused , but wake n bake was strong yesterday.....Hell ….I thought I was posting in Aspen`s thread so there ya go.....anyways.....bottom line.....know your strain before yas go fukin with her....lol.....

Peace....DHF....
Hey Stranger
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2019, 01:32 AM #7437
nordie

nordie has much to be proud ofnordie has much to be proud ofnordie has much to be proud ofnordie has much to be proud ofnordie has much to be proud ofnordie has much to be proud ofnordie has much to be proud ofnordie has much to be proud ofnordie has much to be proud ofnordie has much to be proud ofnordie has much to be proud of
new lot of gorilla bubble, bx2.
nordie is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2019, 02:15 AM #7438
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunHav`nFun View Post
Hey Tony.....Dans gifted me GB#2 and Darlin`s Net a pretty good while back , and I`m wondering which pheno`s to look for concerning arthritis and insomnia meds , plus how long do you run em ?...…

Thanks Bro....DHF....
If you find a true 8 weeker keep it. Will be slower and shorter in the gb. If you get the stretchier phenos they will go 9 min but those are best taken to 10 with a full fade out for your needs. For arthritis id micro dose edibles all day to keep those metabolites in your blood stream.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2019, 02:16 AM #7439
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordie View Post
new lot of gorilla bubble, bx2.View Image View Image
Welcome back kotter. Lookin good brotha!

Old 03-20-2019, 03:25 AM #7440
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Took the 9 weeker to 10. Took a branch for smoke tests at 9 too. Boy did she finish with a bang!!!

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

11 members found this post helpful.