Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Thread Title Search
Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2019, 03:46 PM #3001
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Squizy View Post
Thanks LungCooking and Hammerhead. i will take some better pics in a week. After they finished the 3weeks flush before chop. The bs x g13haze produce some of the best hash and it produces alot when grown properly.

Whats the genetics of Flashpoint ?

homero: That BBMS also looks tasty

Snowman x Bio diesel

#hammerhead_genetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2019, 10:26 PM #3002
green-genes77

green-genes77 is a name known to allgreen-genes77 is a name known to allgreen-genes77 is a name known to allgreen-genes77 is a name known to allgreen-genes77 is a name known to allgreen-genes77 is a name known to allgreen-genes77 is a name known to allgreen-genes77 is a name known to allgreen-genes77 is a name known to allgreen-genes77 is a name known to allgreen-genes77 is a name known to all
Headspace

In the home stretch, frost like a boss.
green-genes77 is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:50 AM #3003
genetic freaked

genetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to all
Snow Monkey #3..

Thanks for the idea of taking pics with the lights off Hammerhead

genetic freaked is offline Quote

23 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2019, 07:09 PM #3004
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
its really the best way to take good pics. HPS pics don't tell the tale.

FP X MAC=FLASHBANG. Coming along nicely growing in a cold room. My main flower room has been getting cleaned. I only have 1kw CMH light on right now. Temps barley get to 72f. It will still be awhile before I reload.

#hammerhead_genetics

Last edited by Hammerhead; 03-13-2019 at 07:46 PM..
Hammerhead is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:42 PM #3005
Frylock

Frylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of light
Beautiful shaped leaves on that one there ^^
Frylock is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 01:50 PM #3006
Frylock

Frylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of light
The beauty and amount of resin on these last few pages of pictures is kind of crazy....
Frylock is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 03:25 PM #3007
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of light
in a word.... W O W ... good job guys/gals
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 06:23 AM #3008
FrozenFire

FrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud of
Brothers Grimm new c99 (my keeper pheno). Harvested at day 48.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873

Copper chem grow zone: my pollen chucking and breeders notes.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352428
FrozenFire is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:40 AM #3009
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
Amherst Sour Diesel at 32 days of 12/12

TheBlaze is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 02:19 PM #3010
indabonga
Cannabis Guru

indabonga has a brilliant futureindabonga has a brilliant futureindabonga has a brilliant futureindabonga has a brilliant futureindabonga has a brilliant futureindabonga has a brilliant futureindabonga has a brilliant futureindabonga has a brilliant futureindabonga has a brilliant futureindabonga has a brilliant futureindabonga has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
its really the best way to take good pics. HPS pics don't tell the tale.

FP X MAC=FLASHBANG. Coming along nicely growing in a cold room. My main flower room has been getting cleaned. I only have 1kw CMH light on right now. Temps barley get to 72f. It will still be awhile before I reload.

View Image
The new trend it's plants with micro flowers where the resin it seems much more?
Sorry hammerhead, I don't want make controversy.. Only I don't understand why keep these ultra low yelder genetics(0,5g x watt?).. The only explanation for me it's because it's photogenic..