Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Chappi grows some Happy Pussy(New Light)

Thread Title Search
Chappi grows some Happy Pussy(New Light) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2019, 05:47 AM #51
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice

All females sexed except for #4. Sheís finicky and a slow vegger. But at this point even if itís a male itís staying in the bucket. I will go back to vegging them tomorrow on 18/6. Anyone ever try 6/2?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D83BBE82-C15E-44E2-B34B-D12DADCB0C09.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	488449
Chappi is online now Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 05:48 AM #52
soil margin

soil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to all
Sweet chappi, looks like those baby's are almost ready to take off.

What do you mean by 6/2?
soil margin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2019, 05:54 AM #53
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by elanius View Post
plants looking great, detailed documentations, lots of pics, just the way i like it Thanks for sharing Chappi!
Hi elanius thanks for dropping in. I hope they didnít stress out too much in the stransplant. Iíll be changing out the res tomorrow and switching to veg nutes, they look hungry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miasa Mura View Post
Hey Chappi!
Awesome to see someone else growing the First Light. Love the #6 plant with Variegation.
Hi Miasa! I too fawn over that variegated happy pussy! She has great vigor and good structure. Canít wait to flower them out!

Old 03-14-2019, 05:59 AM #54
Chappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by soil margin View Post
Sweet chappi, looks like those baby's are almost ready to take off.

What do you mean by 6/2?
Yeah they do! Now that they can stretch their legs they will get sprinting I hope.

6/2 id 6 on 2 dark. Itís some new trending light cycle and from what Iíve read it seems to work pretty well. Itís based on the idea that plants stress less when they are given a chance to absorb the co2 they collect. I did notice some stress on 24/0 but who knows. Iíll probably just stick to 18/6

Old 03-14-2019, 11:20 AM #55
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Plants are known to have a circadian rhythm. I'd not think such a schedule would be good for them ultimately.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:13 PM #56
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to all
I agree with frank although some plant propagators who short nights with some crops to get 3 days out of 2 days. They are not photochrome dependent plants though and it's done for profit not for plant health.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 04:25 AM #57
Chappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
Plants are known to have a circadian rhythm. I'd not think such a schedule would be good for them ultimately.

dank.Frank
Hey dankFrank youíre probably right not really a good time to experiment anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeygreen View Post
I agree with frank although some plant propagators who short nights with some crops to get 3 days out of 2 days. They are not photochrome dependent plants though and it's done for profit not for plant health.
Thanks for the input limey.

Today I set them to 18/6,
Changed my res to veg nutes and clipped off their first leaves. They have about 8-9 nodes each but theyíre so small still that I want to veg them for another 2 weeks at least.

Old 03-20-2019, 06:06 AM #58
Chappi

Heís got a happy pussy

One of my males grew a happy pussy....he was one of my favorites too. The females all look fine tho. Iím guessing he/she didnít like the re-veg. I also accidentally burned them a little, so it may be the combination.
So far two duds and one hermie...címon DJ! Lol

This is my other favorite male with no hermie traits.

This is a better picture of him, this phone camera is garbage(iphone6)

The freak is stacking on them balls and turning purple on the fan leaves.

5/6 females already producing resin

I know DJ is a fan of the male hermies, he seems to think they pass on more female traits or something. Iím wondering if I should cull it or see what happens and use the male hermie trait as a marker? I havent had time to properly update but will try to do so this weekend. Oh yeah and the plant I accidentally topped turned out to be a female. She will probably just finish in the solo cup and be seeded.

1 members found this post helpful.