Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > 2000w 8x8 Perpetual Stadium Soil

Thread Title Search
2000w 8x8 Perpetual Stadium Soil Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2019, 04:20 AM #11
smilley

smilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nice
smilley is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2019, 02:54 PM #12
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
Well then.....Let`s just see if we can keep yas from makin too many of those "lessons learned " errors up front so your run although perpetual will be as hiccup free as possible.....now....

5 x 8 would be perfect for 2-1k`s with the stadium shelves on the 8' lengths so the distance for proper light penetration sideways is cut down to only 30" instead of 48 and believe me proper watts per sq ft is paramount in importance to top shelf quality nuggage , ESPECIALLY if it`s all for personal consumption so you can get the best of the best for each and every usage you have for end result product.....so now 12/12 from seed perpetual.....

Quite an undertaking with a fairly large learning curve to find strains/varietals that will jump up and produce anything worth harveyin in a 10 week period from birth since the bloom room keeps on runnin with perpetual plantings of plants @ different ages , so my best advice would be to concentrate on Sativa/thin-leaf dominant "hybrids" that will finish in 10 weeks to keep the perpetual wheel rollin and make somethin worth havin once hung , dry , and ready for consumption or processing….. aight....nuff outta my old ass this day....just tryin ta help from all those yrs....

Peace....DHF.....

Old 03-14-2019, 03:10 PM #13
Imma Bri

Imma Bri will become famous soon enoughImma Bri will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunHav`nFun View Post
Well then.....Let`s just see if we can keep yas from makin too many of those "lessons learned " errors up front so your run although perpetual will be as hiccup free as possible.....now....

5 x 8 would be perfect for 2-1k`s with the stadium shelves on the 8' lengths so the distance for proper light penetration sideways is cut down to only 30" instead of 48 and believe me proper watts per sq ft is paramount in importance to top shelf quality nuggage , ESPECIALLY if it`s all for personal consumption so you can get the best of the best for each and every usage you have for end result product.....so now 12/12 from seed perpetual.....

Quite an undertaking with a fairly large learning curve to find strains/varietals that will jump up and produce anything worth harveyin in a 10 week period from birth since the bloom room keeps on runnin with perpetual plantings of plants @ different ages , so my best advice would be to concentrate on Sativa/thin-leaf dominant "hybrids" that will finish in 10 weeks to keep the perpetual wheel rollin and make somethin worth havin once hung , dry , and ready for consumption or processing….. aight....nuff outta my old ass this day....just tryin ta help from all those yrs....

Peace....DHF.....
That's a lot of good help.

I am pretty sure this time around we went with Sativa Dominant ladies, except 1, i think.

We will be reducing the space, and it would be great if we could figure out how to attach the 2 x 8's to the posts of the tent so the pots could hang. But I think that will be a work in progress, however, that is the ultimate plan. 3 rows of pots on the wall down to the floor, on 3 sides of the tent.

Great advice, totally good stuff.

We are still working on the cooling. I think it's best to have the A/C in place in case the weather wants to be warmer than normal for the area.

Will be posting new pics as soon as we make some changes!
Imma Bri is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 01:36 AM #14
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
I wouldn`t trust those dinky ass metal pipes to hold 2 x 8`s or any other type built shelves......Spend a lil and go get those chrome open and adjustable kitchen pantry shelves with wheels for ease of access and ability to work the plants front and back till they have to go back against the walls....or do as best you can as budget provides upgrade then , but plants in containers fully soaked get heavy as fuck and we don`t want yo lil tent collapsing now do we.........

My rooms were framed and built with 4 shelves on 4 sides with 4 levels for a total of 4 plants per shelf and 64 # 5 smartpots top fed DTW in coco....8 x 8 outside dimensions with 1' shelves making 6 x 6 interiors and 3-600 eye hortilux`s stacked on top of each other for a total of 50 watts per sq ft...…

I used lung rooms to provide perfect environment "outside" the grow areas and used air exchange twice per minute to suck in and pull out constant consistent cooled air.....now....At some point you`ll be discovering pheno`s that produce well in your setup and they`ll need to be cloned for future use cuz seedplants doin what you want in a decent timeframe are few and far between but they`re out there.....for instance....

I was gifted some Deathstar bx`s and they`re 2 weeks outta the ground with 3 and 4 nodes but the damn things ain`t 2-3" tall , and I doubt seriously if flipped they`d do triple or quadruple their height and finish at a whopping 12-16" tall much less amount to any yield whatsoever.....lol....aight... .Getchas some roll around shelving ftw and you`ll be well on your way to getting cranked up with this new project....anyways....

Keep up the good work and.....

Peace....DHF....

1 members found this post helpful.