Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > So...what's up today?

Thread Title Search
So...what's up today? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2019, 02:00 PM #731
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to all
Today is going to be spent recovering from pressure washing the house yesterday.
Ow.
buzzmobile is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:36 PM #732
Putembk

Putembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant future
Blizzard moving into the area. Forecasters the conditions are ripe for one of the worst storms in decades. Just starting to snow....hang on to your ass.

Lights come on in 30 minutes. Everybody needs fed. Will do that and then worry about keeping the walks and driveway.

Hope all have a great day.
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2019, 05:08 PM #733
Cigarviper

Cigarviper is a jewel in the roughCigarviper is a jewel in the roughCigarviper is a jewel in the roughCigarviper is a jewel in the roughCigarviper is a jewel in the roughCigarviper is a jewel in the roughCigarviper is a jewel in the rough
Do you have any backup power, Putembk?
Cigarviper is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2019, 06:47 PM #734
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to all
As they say in our neck of the woods, "Hunker down, Putembk!" Here's hoping everything holds together and stays in place.

The cedar waxwings showed up this morning.
buzzmobile is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2019, 07:18 PM #735
Putembk

Putembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant future
Holly crap!!! We are getting pounded. I am gonna have to go out soon and run the snowblower. In this heavy wet stuff my machine can only handle about 6" at a time. If I don't keep ahead of it I will be screwed. Looking at the radar it is looking bad.

Nope, no back up Cigarviper but most power lines around here are underground. I have live here for 25 years and the only real power outage was caused by a back hoe that cut through a power line.

I am hunkered down Buzz.....may be a while. Plenty of booze, hash, kief and pot....what more do I need....... If the power does fail the gas fireplace will keep the place warm. Plants may not like having no lights but will survive..

Daughter loves it....snow day.....probably tomorrow as well. Working at home from her laptop. $25/hr to sit at home and watch it snow.......
Putembk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2019, 07:36 PM #736
big315smooth

big315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nice
bout to transplant clones got few new strains to the grow gorilla bomb,blue dream and blackberry kush
big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 12:19 AM #737
Cigarviper

Cigarviper is a jewel in the roughCigarviper is a jewel in the roughCigarviper is a jewel in the roughCigarviper is a jewel in the roughCigarviper is a jewel in the roughCigarviper is a jewel in the roughCigarviper is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful warm sunny day here for a change at +10C. Did the brakes on my car without a coat on! Stay tuned for whining about the heat and humidity coming soon.

Old 03-17-2019, 04:51 PM #738
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Happy St. Patty's day !

Are you going to drink more beer today than you normally would ?

Second day of spring, sort of - temps did not drop into freezing last night, can move plants outdoors for a quick spring flowering cycle.

Counted 2 boys & 2 girls, & 2 TBD's.

The rooster on the left and the small white bird are the parents of the bird on the upper right.

The other child of the small white bird is a miniature black & red rooster who has to wait till the big rooster is done eating.

Sprinkled around the woods I have water stashes to help me with my summer grows & for wildfire prevention.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190315_084145_+__.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	488840 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190315_093241_+__.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	488841 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190315_103333_+__.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	488842

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 03-17-2019, 05:49 PM #739
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud of
St. Phatty it's your day today, I'll lift a pint later today for ya. It's going to be a nice day here in the 60's so I will spend some time outside spring cleaning. It's a good day to get some seeds a cracking...

Old 03-17-2019, 06:08 PM #740
Cigarviper

I love beer! Gluten, unfortunately won't let me enjoy it anymore.