Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > ADD/ADHD anyone?

Thread Title Search
ADD/ADHD anyone? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2019, 04:52 AM #71
WaxyTaxi
Baja Farms

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
After quitting smoking/drinking these last 30 days or so, Im learning how to use it to my advantage, for example , you may be in the middle of a conversation, and notice something in the distance, cut that person off and say something about it. Sure you might seem rude for a minute, but in reality, your mind works faster then others and can pick up things quicker. It's not a bad thing if you learn to control and understand how it's really a blessing to have add/adhd.

Sugar is your enemy so beware! Lol

Old 03-12-2019, 04:54 AM #72
WaxyTaxi
Baja Farms

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by madalasatori View Post
Am getting out behind the brain by mandala and ice cream by paradise as those are supposed to help with adhd. Early signs are promising but too hard to tell just yet. Will post updates
I grew ice cream for a while, great strain but all 3 phenos were very strong and had a narcotic feel, I always felt that OG's cut early(55-60days) helped with my attention span.
WaxyTaxi is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2019, 04:39 PM #73
madalasatori

madalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
After quitting smoking/drinking these last 30 days or so, Im learning how to use it to my advantage, for example , you may be in the middle of a conversation, and notice something in the distance, cut that person off and say something about it. Sure you might seem rude for a minute, but in reality, your mind works faster then others and can pick up things quicker. It's not a bad thing if you learn to control and understand how it's really a blessing to have add/adhd.

Sugar is your enemy so beware! Lol

Ha, itís funny you say that, I was thinking the other day how Iím a terrible, risk taking driver however I am very good at processing hazards and reacting to it kinda balances things out when driving.

Where cannabis helps my adhd is with sleep, I canít sleep til 4 or 5 am without it.
I also think the adhd brain gets much more pleasure from cannabis than the normal brain, it kinda fires it up and feeds it.

I heard that sugar was important as it gives fuel to the brain
madalasatori is online now Quote

Old 03-12-2019, 04:49 PM #74
RB56

RB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by madalasatori View Post
Ha, itís funny you say that, I was thinking the other day how Iím a terrible, risk taking driver however I am very good at processing hazards and reacting to it kinda balances things out when driving.

Where cannabis helps my adhd is with sleep, I canít sleep til 4 or 5 am without it.
I also think the adhd brain gets much more pleasure from cannabis than the normal brain, it kinda fires it up and feeds it.

I heard that sugar was important as it gives fuel to the brain
Unless you only drive where there are no other human beings, this isn't ADHD, it's sociopathy. You should get help, or at least reconsider your beliefs, before you kill someone you determned should an unwitting victim of your dangerous decisions.
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2019, 05:09 PM #75
Bobby Boucher

Bobby Boucher is a splendid one to beholdBobby Boucher is a splendid one to beholdBobby Boucher is a splendid one to beholdBobby Boucher is a splendid one to beholdBobby Boucher is a splendid one to beholdBobby Boucher is a splendid one to beholdBobby Boucher is a splendid one to beholdBobby Boucher is a splendid one to beholdBobby Boucher is a splendid one to beholdBobby Boucher is a splendid one to beholdBobby Boucher is a splendid one to behold
I overmedicated for years and years on adderall. Everyone I know who takes adhd meds PREFERS to overmedicate, and then they get all moody and depressed and wonder why.

Adderall is an incredible drug if you take small doses. I’m 175 lbs and any more than 5mg a day gives me some really negative side effects. If I take my pill, i can’t tell. I forget if I have even taken them until I get off my lazy ass and start to take care of myself and my chores.

I told my last doctor I only wanted 300mg a month and he kept trying to push 900mg on me. Bunch of pushers, f’real.

Bobby Boucher is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 11:54 PM #76
madalasatori

madalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB56 View Post
Unless you only drive where there are no other human beings, this isn't ADHD, it's sociopathy. You should get help, or at least reconsider your beliefs, before you kill someone you determned should an unwitting victim of your dangerous decisions.
Ha, itís not quite that bad I donít drive like a lunatic. I get a lot of parking fines and drive over 70 on the motorway... In the U.K. thereís cameras everywhere and you can lose your license for this. So itís risky from a legal point of view rather than a boy racer sort of thing!
madalasatori is online now Quote