What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone heard of, or used these people before?

w3rds

http://bluesea-egrow.com/index.php?m=Product&a=show&id=3

From reading through the site, its run out of china and their web designer isn't the greatest with English. Their site layout looks a LOT like some of the other sites I've come across while looking at COB lights, so I'm not sure if this is an obvious clone of another brand out, or if these are too good to be true. The stats they list seem impressive, while lacking in detail.

Ive learned through trial and error that trusting a sellers stats will bite you in the rear more often than not, so I'm wondering if you more informed bunch have any insights.

linky

Since 2007, we has worked with Professor Mark who is from Cornell university of USA

lol, Professor Mark?

I would skip this one personally without knowing and having confirmation from a trusted source what all the components are. We know the prices of quality components, you can't get cheaper than what diy will be using those quality components.. so if you want one that is prebuilt with quality parts plan to spend at least 20-30% more than our diy cost.

w3rds

The phrasing and marketing are really "off" when reading, but its claims just seem too good. 3900umol @ 30cm, thats fancy.(if legitimate)

Almot1944

Hi brother, this is really cool to get information like this. Well, I have been searching for some designed t shirt and I come to know about the website. Do you guys have any ideas about this source? I don't know so much about this. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts