What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hillary Clinton comes out aganist Cannabis. Wait she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jump /injack

Veteran
[Ms. Clinton is over 70 years old, during her whole life Cannabis could have been studied and evaluated, her husband Bill while President could have with just a signature made Cannabis a Class 2 or 3 herb by "Executive Action" but she nor Bill did anything. What is she waiting for a $1 million dollar donation to the Clinton Foundation. Hillary isn't fit for being President if she can't make up here mind about something that the People want to happen with out a bribe. She has always been against Cannabis and she will always work against the legalization.]

Hillary Clinton: More 'research' needed on marijuana

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton on Thursday said she supports state experimentation with marijuana regulations, but she argued that more research needs to be conducted before decriminalizing the drug on a federal level.

“What the states are doing right now needs to be supported,” Mrs. Clinton said on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” “And I absolutely support all the states that are moving toward medical marijuana, moving toward absolutely legalizing it for recreational use. But I want to see what the states learn from that experience, because there are still a lot of questions we still have to answer on the federal level.”

“There’s some great evidence about what marijuana can do for people who are in cancer treatment, who have other kinds of chronic diseases, who are suffering from intense pain,” the former secretary of state said, adding that she would remove marijuana from the list of Schedule I controlled substances.

“There’s great, great anecdotal evidence, but I want us to start doing the research,” she said.

Mr. Kimmel joked that his sidekick, Guillermo, is “working on a research project right now.”

“Well, I want to hear from him,” Mrs. Clinton responded. “I’m accepting information from everybody.”

Mrs. Clinton’s primary challenger, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, has come out in favor of federally decriminalizing marijuana.

He has consistently bested Mrs. Clinton among youth voters in the Democratic primaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theyre scrambling to figure out how to fuck us all over by rescheduling it to 2

She, the puppet spokesperson, is just peddling the propaganda and boy are these fools eating it up!

I have a funny feeling it isnt going to work.

I knew the oligarchy picked her for prez when the media foreshadowed her decline to run in 2012.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Thank you OP, for pointing out just what a shitty job our so-called "liberal" democrats are doing to protect our freedom. Fuck her and her "more research needed".

Cannavore

Veteran
9485acbf9108455d279943bd4eedd0386458a44edd99152d77141bb821fb9796_1.jpg

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hillary is the worst president that could happen to the US. Well, not counting the current one. God help us if she gets in.

I do not need further research to determine she is a shitbag.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Of course she is against legalization of weed, she's all for the black market!:woohoo:
Her husband, Bill Clinton (yeah, the ex-US President), was involved with the Iran-Contra drug trafficking scandal along with the Bush-family, Oliver North and their ilk.

Google: 'Chip Tatum Iran Contra' for more information and interviews

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
so if there's more research needed to know about the dangers of cannabis before legalizing, how come it was made illegal in the first place without any research at all?

:chin:

this woman is going to win though... the democrats are not gonna let Sanders be their candidate through their inner elections scam aka super delegates.

and once Sanders is out, it will be a Hilary vs Trump show and Hilary will win... Hope I'm 100% wrong on this one and no one wins hehehe...

Skip

Veteran
Let's confine this discussion to Hillary and Cannabis.
All other political posts will be removed as they are against our Forum Guidelines.

Space Toker

Veteran
I know you have been doing a lot of deleting Skip, I well am more open minded but agree you have your job to do per the site rule charters or what have you.... but I do not understand what is acceptable and don't want to cross the line, I too feel the Bern and he is about cannabis and she is not, but if I don't talk about her stance my post and my feelings/views mean nothing and must be deleted? Very well, her stance I know about it here sucks, I have to learn more but I think I will have to remain silent here and so I thank you if you could clear up my confusion.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hillary might lean toward decriminalization in light of more studies....we still have what, 7-8 more months of candidates honing in on what they'd like to accomplish? Don't discount her yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts